How can we relax?

SHAHID987

We must know how to relax better, we all are aware of what is available on internet but we do have our own experience too, here we can share our own experience so others can get benefit from it.
Relax By Playing Our Role :
We feel too much relax when we play our role as being the head of the family my role is to work hard and take good care of my family members those who are dependent on me, instead of working hard if I started searching some short cuts, some easy work then I will not play my role and we all family members will not be able to meet our necessities. Whether my family members say or not but I won't be able to feel relax and this thing may hit me badly from inside.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. It is very important to know how to relax. If you have a family, you have a lot of responsibilities. Life is not easy. You must work hard in order to cover the daily needs of your family. In this way, you can feel relaxed because you know that you take a good care of your family. This satisfaction makes you happy because our family is the most precious thing we have in life.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Relaxation is a state of being calm, peaceful, and stress-free. It's what you feel when you're not worrying about anything.

Unfortunately, relaxation is often difficult to achieve, especially in the modern world where our senses are bombarded with stimuli everywhere we go: from the sound of an alarm clock to the sight of a computer screen. The more you try to relax, the more you'll feel overwhelmed by your surroundings.

The key to achieving relaxation is taking a step back from your surroundings and focusing on your breath. It may help if you take a few deep breaths before beginning physical activities or when you are starting up your computer.

Here are five ways to relax:

1. Read a book you've been meaning to read for a while.

2. Watch a movie or TV show you haven't seen in a while, or try out a new TV series that you've heard about.

3. Play cards with friends or family members and have fun!

4. Go outside and take some time to appreciate the beauty of nature, whether it's seeing a beautiful sunset or enjoying the cool air on a hot summer day.

5. Meditate! Meditation is an excellent way to clear your mind and achieve inner peace, as well as help you sleep better at night so that tomorrow morning starts off right!