How can I relax my anxious body

yessupply

Taking slow, regular breaths can assist you with controlling apprehensions and sentiments, and cause you to feel more settled. To control your relaxation: Place one hand on your chest and the other over your stomach. You need your stomach to move more than your chest as you relax.

Good luck

Verified member
One can relax anxious body by having a good rest.some people don't have time to rest at all which has really affect them health wise.It is advised medically that one should sleep Atleast eight hours a day but few people observe this because everyone is eager to make money which makes them work like a clock.Sleep is very important for the body.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Taking slow, regular breaths can assist you with controlling apprehensions and sentiments, and cause you to feel more settled. To control your relaxation: Place one hand on your chest and the other over your stomach. You need your stomach to move more than your chest as you relax.
Listening to music can relax our anxious body. After a stressful day, I listen to music and I relax. You can try it too.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is a good thing to have time to rest. Most people don't give them self rest at all because they are to anxious about things they are running after to achieve which is very bad. Most people do work like clock but whenever the sickness comes over its use to be very serious.
The most important thing is that we should always find the to be resting because we are not robot.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is a good thing to have time to rest. Most people don't give them self rest at all because they are to anxious about things they are running after to achieve which is very bad. Most people do work like clock but whenever the sickness comes over its use to be very serious.
The most important thing is that we should always find the to be resting because we are not robot.
I absolutely agree with you, Mataracy. We should have time to rest in order to relax our anxious body. It is very important.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have come to realize that being anxious is part of our being and it needs conscious efforts to deal with it. If you know that you are anxious about a thing. Meditate on your problem and see how you resolve them. If it out of your control talk to the universe or God and rest your fears