How Can We Maintain A Flow Of Funds During The Pandemic?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that pandemics are one of the main reasons why many businesses fail. Pandemics cause the world economy to crash in a severe way and this can also have a major effect on the stock market. The biggest reason why world economy fails is due to the fact that many investors withhold their investments due to fear of loss and this can lead to several economical problems such as unemployment, lack of growth of businesses, and overall economical instability. The fact is that the main reason why the international business faces downfall is due to a lack of flow of funds in the market because a good supply and flow of funds is crucial for any country to survive. This is one of the main reasons why the governments of many Tier 1 countries tried to recover from financial problems by trying to maintain a good movement of funds. For example, the distributed checks to people who were eligible to receive them and they also introduced many capital packages to try to help the crashing economy. Since we might face the Omicron pandemic, we might need to make sure that the flow of capital remains stable. I know that this might sound hard, but we may try. What steps can we take to maintain a flow of funds during pandemic?

D

Deleted member 28127

To maintain these funds people are purchasing gold because gold price is raising while funds price are decreasing like for example 100 $ could bring some things but next week as every thing becomes more expensive fewer things but buy gold now and his price is increasing is the best method to save money and earn profit after a while when you resell this gold to purchase something you will find that you have preserved your money with a little increase margin. Save on a bank like save in house but you will have bank fee as extra debts of your saving during pandemic.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
To maintain these funds people are purchasing gold because gold price is raising while funds price are decreasing like for example 100 $ could bring some things but next week as every thing becomes more expensive fewer things but buy gold now and his price is increasing is the best method to save money and earn profit after a while when you resell this gold to purchase something you will find that you have preserved your money with a little increase margin. Save on a bank like save in house but you will have bank fee as extra debts of your saving during pandemic.

I like the fact that you suggested a great kind of investment during the times of pandemic. Actually, I never thought about investing in gold during the time when pandemic was severely affecting the economy of the world. Have you invested in gold? What was the condition of gold market during the pandemic period? Didn't the gold prices also fluctuated badly just like the prices of other commodities did?

D

Deleted member 28127

Yes it is a profitable investment unlike others commodities did I have invested in gold with a little margin profit.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes it is a profitable investment unlike others commodities did I have invested in gold with a little margin profit.

I have another idea to maintain a great cash flow during the pandemic. During the pandemic, many restaurants got closed to stop the spread of the pathogens. People may start investing in food delivery services. I remember that when the pandemic was causing chaos in the city, many people remained at home and they used to order food online. Many food delivery services such as Food panda in Pakistan were thriving a lot and their business was booming at that time. This can help maintain a proper cash movement in the food industry and also help people to get jobs, as people will be required to delivery orders from the restaurants.

Huricanenate

I have another idea to maintain a great cash flow during the pandemic. During the pandemic, many restaurants got closed to stop the spread of the pathogens. People may start investing in food delivery services. I remember that when the pandemic was causing chaos in the city, many people remained at home and they used to order food online. Many food delivery services such as Food panda in Pakistan were thriving a lot and their business was booming at that time. This can help maintain a proper cash movement in the food industry and also help people to get jobs, as people will be required to delivery orders from the restaurants.
Food delivery during the pandemic is a great business!!!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have a job, try hard to save more money and invest the money you have saved. You can try investing on share market, crypto currency market, or even fund a business. If you are a freelancer, you need to work on more project, spend more time working and try yo maintain the flow of funds. If you have a business and if you are not selling products due to the pandemic, try launching products that are in demand during the pandemic, for instance masks, sanitizer, medical equipment like blood pressure monitors, oxy- meter, etc. You will be able generate more revenue.

Caramelle

The effect of this pandemic on the economy shows all the more that we need to diversify our sources of income in order to maintain consistent cash flows amidst the uncertainties. Small businesses relying on the usually fluid money market for funds are still reeling from the credit crunch. In order to protect themselves against further losses due to loan defaults or bad debts that have become common these days, banks and financial institutions are tightening on their loan approvals and promotions. Some credit cards have resorted to the reduction of their cardholders' credit limit, further straining cardholders' financial capabilities. Relying on credit or loans to operate a business or pay for our daily expenses was never a good idea. We should, instead, develop multiple and diverse income streams that will work for us in very difficult times. This may involve investing in the acquisition of new skills. A virtual assistant, for instance, can increase her clientele by learning virtual bookkeeping and vice versa.​

D

Deleted member 28127

We should vaccinate and wear masks hole the day and take sanitary measures but half of the people are against free vaccine of covid 19 I do not know what is the reason behind all this refuse?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The pandemic cash-flow management means having a careful financial management that is very rigorous. Rationalization the most important expenses, opt for payment agreement with the creditors, seek government assistance, or relief programs to raise money. Cut down deliberate spending, create additional sources of income via traditional trading and digital sales, as well as stretch limited resources through savings. Be fully transparent in dealings with stakeholders, employees, and customers. Restructure operations to save costs, seek a full pivot if needed and remain flexible to catch up on the changing economy. Through the implementation of proactive planning and careful cost-control, entrepreneurs would be able to save money for day-to-day operations.