Earn Money How Can I Make Money With Audio Ebook?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Personal development he's one of my top priority. I like to improve myself a lot and I buy any material that can help me in this aspect. I have acquired physical books ebooks videos and audio books.

But I have more of audio books in my iPad which I listen to anytime I am going somewhere.

High rate of inflation has forced me to look online in order to expand my multiple source of income.

This prompt me to create some of the audiobooks for myself in form of literature and fiction writing.

When I was going over does audiobooks, I was thinking about how to make money with them.

This is the reason why I want to ask you guys that can you show me where I can sell audio books to make money online?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think money can be made from audio ebook with the help of freelancer websites which serves as platforms for people who are really into ways like this make money online. You can easily by pasting your work on the site and make sure your work is well edited before you post it

kayode10

VIP Contributor
When I ask somebody about this in the past, I was told that I need to convert the audiobooks to Kindle format so that I will be able to list it on Amazon. This seems to be a good idea but I don't know how to format a book in Kindle format.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Creating an audio book right now is one of the most easiest ways of creating content on the internet. You just have to make sure that your content has a lot of value and your voice is very clear and understandable in the language that your audience will easily understand you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Amazon has an audiobook publishing division called Audible. This program allows indie authors to publish audiobooks. However, I have not used this feature so I cannot guide you on this. If you are interested in publishing audio books you can check Amazon's Audile Divison and see how you can make money.