How can I make money online without spending?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have been working with different get paid to post websites and money comes in steadily from those websites.

Though the amount I make every month from these get paid to post sites is not that much. But one thing I like about get paid to post websites is that I don't have to spend a penny to make money apart from the data I bought.

Also, I have learn a lot of things from get paid to post websites especially about the cryptocurrency trading and investments.

Due to the low income I made from get paid to post websites, I am planning to add more to the existing ones.

So I want to ask that what are the other ways of making money online without spending a dime?

Victor001

I have had a good number of experience from various platforms and I could say they are sites that you can earn from without investing,all you need it's your time and data. The best at the moment are survey sites, we have survey times,survey junkie and even zap survey. I currently aim from zap survey and some few captcha site.

Daykas

I will recommend survey site for your like the likes of Zap survey,pure profile survey.
For that of pure profile survey the minimum cash out is $20 and that you can make if you are the serious type within two to three weeks.
There are many more site that pays,it just that they all require most of your time.
The moment you start having five to six different site it will be kind of hard to deal with them all

Planet408

There are platforms where you can make money without having to spend money to earn. You can acquire some digital skills and sell your skills on Fiverr and upwork. This is not something you will start making money immediately. It might take time because you are still new to it. It usually takes time and hardwork for people to believe in your services.

Maphalle

I don't there's any income that comes easily more especially in business. Even what we're doing here, yes we don't affiliate but we're using data of which we've spent money to buy the data.

Segat

This is practically not possible to earn money without spending. The issue here is that what you spend on and how much you spend could be vary and minimal for some earning ways. Like for instance you are into marketing either offline or online you got to reach your customers and it will definitely cost you something even though you have to pay for the goods after making sales.

Timison

I have had a decent number of involvement from different stages and I could say they are destinations that you can procure from without investing,all you need it's your time and information. The best right now are study locales, we have study times,survey addict and even zap review. I right now point from destroy review and exactly few manual human test site.

Noor Fatima

I have been working with different get paid to post websites and money comes in steadily from those websites.

Though the amount I make every month from these get paid to post sites is not that much. But one thing I like about get paid to post websites is that I don't have to spend a penny to make money apart from the data I bought.

Also, I have learn a lot of things from get paid to post websites especially about the cryptocurrency trading and investments.

Due to the low income I made from get paid to post websites, I am planning to add more to the existing ones.

So I want to ask that what are the other ways of making money online without spending a dime?
There are many sites which give us money to write means paid to write in which we haven't need to spend even a bit money e.g trendi .There is another site honeybee in which we get money by sign up 5$ and further they collect some information in reture we get money .We can also get money online without spending money on upwork and freelancing by developing good skills like content writing ,data entry and designing etc

Hena101

Incorrect Sentence Format
There are many possible ways you can earn money online without spending it because spending your earning is your choice and keeping your earning is also your choice. But with platform that pay with crypto currencies is the only way you can earn money online without spending it because they pay you with crypto currencies and trading it is ban in Nigeria this alone can save you from spending the money you earn online

Abee111

There are many platform design just to make money online, but before you get that you have to confirm it well first.
You can also invest in an pine businesses which you wi be at home with no stress you will get paid, and there some you will not even spend money on it but requires you to give it your time, attention, and energy in earnings.

IamDozzy

Good thing you are already earning from post to earn sites. From this time moving forward ensure that all sites you join doesn't require a prior payment before joining or earning. There are so many reliable sites just like Trendri.com in which one can earn just by replying comments. Also you could try sites like Fiverr, Upwork or Freelance.com .

OlaAdams

I have had a good number of experience from various platforms and I could say they are sites that you can earn from without investing,all you need it's your time and data. The best at the moment are survey sites, we have survey times,survey junkie and even zap survey. I currently aim from zap survey and some few captcha site.
Speaking of any extra income from survey platforms.
I haven't really tried using any of does platform although I plan to sign up for some of the later in the future.
My question is that how do I get started with zap and junkie and what is there rate of payment.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view there are many ways in which you can make money online without spending it all depends on the app you feel comfortable in using. one of the best app which you can use in making money online it is Facebook this is because Facebook is free and very popular all over the world and it is well understandable by everybody who is using it. All you have to do is to create a page on your Facebook account and try to get more followers on this very page after that you can start selling

Snazzy001

how can you make money online without spending ,then I want to ask why you do the work in the first place .you should consider the fact that you need that same money to subscribe for the data you use online and for some other registrations if necessary .but the plain fact remains that you do this work because you want the money to sort some things out for yourself

Larex

There are lots of site these days that will ask you to invest first before making money on their site. I normally see this as a red flag except of course it comes highly recommended by people that have used it. Presently, what i do is to mine ethereum on telegram for free. No investment is required. You mine ethereum completely on autopilot by completing easy tasks.All that is required is a telegram account and you are good to go. If you are interested you can inbox me.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are lots of site these days that will ask you to invest first before making money on their site. I normally see this as a red flag except of course it comes highly recommended by people that have used it. Presently, what i do is to mine ethereum on telegram for free. No investment is required. You mine ethereum completely on autopilot by completing easy tasks.All that is required is a telegram account and you are good to go. If you are interested you can inbox me.
Thanks for your input and I really appreciate it a lot. I would be very grateful if you can tell the software you used to ming the cryptocurrency. I heard that there lots of scammers on Telegram that why I don't take any thing on the app serious. Also I want to ask that what are the tasks someone need to do to make the mining on autopilot. I am looking forward to hearing from you man.

Last edited: