How can I invest wisly

Chris Looey

Hi guys!

I'm a student, I have 5 000 dollars that I want to invest?

What would best strategy to follow in order to invest wisely

Thank you

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, 5000$ is a lot of money especially when you convert it to my local currency, but my question to you is what are your skills, because without solid skills I really don't know what you are going to do with that sum, so, my best advise is, just save the money in a fixed deposit account.

You'll be paid interest on top of the money and then you should pick a high income skill and give yourself the next six months to master the skill, there are many skills that can pay you a lot of money if you invest even $1000 in them and please don't indulge into any money doubling scheme it's just gonna end in tears.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very good as you are seeking advice about the amount of money you want to invest. You also need to be very careful so as not to waste the entire money on something that is not profitable.

First you should avoid get rich quick mindset. You should have avoid any kind of program or investment that promise to pay you double within short period of time. Majority of them are usually scam.

The next thing is that you must do your due diligence before you can put that your money on any investment. You must be ready to investigate about the investment before you can decide to put that your money.