Earn Money how can i get free traffic for my affiliate products?

frxncesco

hi. i'm in the world of the affiliate marketing from about 3 weeks , but i don't earn any money and i tried all to get free traffic: facebook groups, pinterest, quora and other and sites, but nothing. how can i get free uniìlimited and real traffic for my affiliate products?

D

Deleted member 13140

I think you're not being consistent with it,
Let me guess what you did was this -

Day 1 - promoted on facebook groups till probably day 3 (maybe even facebook warned you abit)

Day 4 - you tried out Pinterest but unfortunately Pinterest traffic doesn't come immediately, it could even take weeks, for it to kick in so you quit

Day 9 - you tried out quora but like a friend said quora will just get you banned as long as you're a newbie trying to promote links, they want you to take time answering people's questions before you start sharing links and even when you start they will still be monitoring you for any affiliate links

Now Here is The deal breaker: you got o gave patience and you have to do it smart.

Patience with Pinterest and quora smart with Facebook. One thing is certain on facebook and quora never post an affiliate link naked, cloth it behind a landing page.

And also just go on YouTube and learn how to promote stuff on this various sites.

H

hmark17

Try paying for traffic although it isn't free it works you always make a profit

willwang

You can choose different platforms according to the products you promote to get free traffic. Good at using traffic from Facebook and Instagram or other platforms. You can also go to Quora to answer different questions to get some traffic. It is also necessary to interact with these flows and then convert these flows to sell. I hope you successfully complete your sales as soon as possible.

frankpsells

Day 1 - promoted on facebook groups till probably day 3 (maybe even facebook warned you abit)

Day 4 - you tried out Pinterest but unfortunately Pinterest traffic doesn't come immediately, it could even take weeks, for it to kick in so you quit

Day 9 - you tried out quora but like a friend said quora will just get you banned as long as you're a newbie trying to promote links, they want you to take time answering people's questions before you start sharing links and even when you start they will still be monitoring you for any affiliate links

Now Here is The deal breaker: you got o gave patience and you have to do it smart.

Patience with Pinterest and quora smart with Facebook. One thing is certain on facebook and quora never post an affiliate link naked, cloth it behind a landing page.

And also just go on YouTube and learn how to promote stuff on this various sites.
Hey Davvis12, thanks for the advice! I just got started with affiliate marketing, and I was directed to get Solo ads first, I have done 1 sale! And now we are going to YouTube... Thanks for your information

RagingFire

hi. i'm in the world of the affiliate marketing from about 3 weeks , but i don't earn any money and i tried all to get free traffic: facebook groups, pinterest, quora and other and sites, but nothing. how can i get free uniìlimited and real traffic for my affiliate products?
Most free traffic methods will get your social accounts banned, so it's sometimes not worth it. Although, i have made a sale once from free traffic, I know it works but most times it's a dead end

S

Skhseven

Thank you so much to your contribution

foster04

When it comes to succeeding in affiliate marketing, it takes a lot of time. For me, Quora is one of the ways I use to promote affiliate products.
All you have to do is search for questions that are related to your niche and start answering them. then put your link (not the affiliate link) itself because if you do, you will be banned. Create a sales page if you don't have a website.
Pinterest is also a great way to promote affiliate products.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is not easy and that is the reason why you need a mentor or you need a bit of consistency in order for you to be able to make something tangible. The main reason a lot of people do not make money from affiliate marketing because they don't have the right information. Having the right information at the right time is important in affiliate marketing.

Wow! A very popular question and definitely good answers. Affiliate marketing is a challenge no doubt! But, it isn't hopeless as one might seem to think. I'd been exploring these options quite a bit, and found a few good solutions - some require a little work if not at lot, depending on the method in which you wish to take action upon. My suggestion, search the index of the internet and you will discover many solutions, but this isn't why you'd posted the question here to begin with. So, Quora is an excellent suggestion as Foster04 has suggested. And there are tricks to the trade, and you need to learn them in order to achieve the best results possible.

RichardN

Hi frxncesco If you are new on affiliate marketing then it would be take some time if you didn't know any strategy. so i can help you to give some tips how can earn get you traffic for your affiliate products. I can not post any link here because I have new account so you can dm me.
Thanks