How can I create a blog for free?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many upcoming talented blogger wants to have a Blog in order to write what they love and earn money from Google adsense or other ad networks but most of them doesn't have the capital to start blogging which is getting a domain and hosting and also paying a developer or designer that is if you don't know how to create the website or design it there are many ways by which you can own a blog for free which many people doesn't know even though people on WordPress fails superior to other people on blogspot that doesn't mean that you shouldn't use use blogger.

Blogspot which is hosted by blogger and owned by Google itself is free hosting add subdomain company that gives upcoming bloggers a chance to become a blogger this site setup is simple for newbies to understand and doesn't require much customisation unlike WordPress which requires a pro to be able to design and customise it to your taste don't be fooled by people who says that locks but cannot run on first page because if you work on your Sao very well I'm sure you will rank on the first page all you need to do is buy a custom domain name and link it to your blogger then start doing your keyword research and posting unique contents.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are different ways to do free blogging and make money from your free blog. One common method is by creating a free blog on blogger or wordpress. While you can use adsnese on blogger, you cannot use adsense on free wordpress, free wordpress do not even allow excessive advertising. You can also create free blogs on website builders, however, it is difficult to make money on free website builders because major ad networks do not accept free website builders. You can use affiliate ads though. Another way to do free blogging is to publish on free publishing platforms like medium, hubpages, vocal, read cash, hive, publish0x, etc. On these free platforms, you do not have to worry about ad networks, you need to focus on creating content and building views. Another option for a free blog is to get a free domain, get free hosting from 000webhost, and then start blogging. But I am not sure if you can get approved by ad networks.