How can I control my sudden anger?

SHAHID987

There are several strategies you can use to control sudden anger

Practice deep breathing exercises: Taking slow, deep breaths can help calm your body and mind.

Use positive self-talk: Challenge any negative thoughts that may be contributing to your anger by reframing them in a positive light.

Engage in physical activity: Physical activity can help release pent-up energy and reduce feelings of anger.

Practice mindfulness: Being present in the moment and focusing on your thoughts and feelings can help you gain insight into what is triggering your anger.
Seek professional help: If your anger is causing problems in your relationships or daily life, seeking help from a therapist or counselor can be beneficial.
It's important to remember that it takes time and practice to learn to control anger. Be patient with yourself and try different strategies to find what works best for you.

Ariharry

This, of course, is good advice, but if anger has become part of the personality, then this is all ineffective. I can't imagine a person who got angry and just started breathing deeply.