How can bulky goods best be transported.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In one of my thread I posted earlier I show different ways in which perishable goods can best be transported safely and properly without any damages , but now another question arises in what ways can bulky goods best be transported ?First of all let us consider what exactly constitute of a bulky goods , by definition bulky goods refers to goods that are heavy , not portable , occupy large space , and cannot be easily carried by the human hands . And because of it heaviness and space consuming nature it requires a more sophisticated means of transportation .

By example bulky goods include : equipment machines , land and air automobiles , automobile spare parts , farm machines and implements , computer and computers related appliances , office and laboratory gadgets etc . Even with the above examples you can agree with me such listed above do occupy a lot of space and heavy in nature. So to safely carry this kinds of goods from one person or area to another sophisticated means of transportation like sea transport with the help of huge ocean liners , cargo liners , tramp liners , coastal liners , and other special purpose ships , are used to navigate bulky goods through seas and oceans to place where they are needed or wanted .