How bad is procrastination in the act of making money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Procrastination is a negative attitude of habit possibly caused by the act of being unwilling and reluctant . Right from when we were in school our teachers has always emphasize on the fact why it is important that we never procrastinate towards our studies because procrastination as we all know only leads to failure and the neglection of the important things of life . Procrastination has been one of the main negative qualities preventing young people today is from reaching their goals and even preventing them from setting achievable goals and objectives . When we are born into this world we have always been advised why it is important that we get a good education and also strive harder in accomplishing success but an individual can never do this if he or she develop the negative quality of procrastination and in order to avoid developing procrastination it is advised that you take serious any activity that leaves two positivity and physical rewardness .

Whether we intend to establish a business or whether we intend to achieve financial freedom we need to throw away the negative habits of procrastination because it will definitely going to us no good . In place of procrastination we must develop the habits of willingness , persistence , and determination towards things that are positively rewarding .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The negative attitude of procrastination and usually practiced by students who possibly do not care about their studies and only go to school to feel among wayward individuals. Even when it comes to the act of achieving financial goals and objectives it is totally advised that the wish to not procrastinate because when an individual procrastinate towards his achieving of business goals and objectives he or she lose sight of the most important things that could totally benefiting him or her in the achieving of the business goals and objectives as expected and as planned .

The negative habits of procrastination totally comes with unwillingness and reluctancy and when an individual is totally unwilling and reluctance nothing good totally comes his or her way and that is because nothing good and rewarding comes easy because you need to work hard with persistence and determination to achieve positively rewarding things . In order to make sure that you let go of the habit of procrastination you must first of all convince yourself why it is totally important that you achieve positive things in your life and they are giving of positive things never comes easily but totally comes with great work and being industrious .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Procrastination is a serious killer of success for sure. With online work, it is something that prevents you a lot from making the amount of money that you would have made if you were active. But there are strategies that help you procrastinate less.

It all starts with self awareness. You cannot deal with any problem if you are not aware of it. It is best to remain mindful so as to realize that you have gone days without making some posts or writing an article.

Then you need to change your negative thoughts and mindset. Of which this only happens if you are self aware of them. Then you can change that thought that you are not skilled enough to the positive one that you are learning and improving daily. You can convince yourself that you can actually create time to work even when it seems like you don't have time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Procrastination is one of the barriers that will make you will not make any tangible amount of money on the internet. If you want to make money online you need to be very much disciplined because discipline is very much important and necessary.

I remember when I started my online money making you journey and I was always procrastinating and at the end of every day I could not make anything that your body internet.

When I started meeting people who are actually making money was when I woke up and put away procrastination in order to learn the necessary things to make money on the internet.

Discipline is one of the things you need to practice if you really want to become successful in online. There is no way you can be able to make it if you're not disciplined enough.

Making a schedule on daily basis and setting goals in the one of the ways in which you can use to conquer procrastination. When you set goals you must try as much as possible to meet them on daily basis. It will also very important for you to venture into things that works online because the money you're making is already a motivation for you to continue.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Procrastination is a habit that has a negative impact on your life. It can be one of the best ways to ruin a good thing.
Procrastination is defined as "to put off, delay or avoid doing something."
There are many reasons why people procrastinate in their work, but this article will focus on how bad it is for money making.

Procrastination can negatively affect your finances because it delays the process of making money. You might think that you need more time for your business, but in reality, you're wasting valuable time that could have been used for other things.

When you procrastinate, you are missing out on opportunities and opportunities that would have resulted in more money than what you would have had if you had done things right away (or at least not so late). The last thing you want to do is procrastinate when it comes to making money because then all your efforts will be in vain -- and it will just end up costing you more money in the long run.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Procrastination is the reason why some people are where they are today in their financial lives. That feeling always pushes the things that are necessary to be done to a future date. And sometimes, that opportunity that you postponed never presents itself again. It is a bad attitude, especially when it is done in finances too.

I don't even understand how people procrastinate when it comes to monetary issues. Anything that has any financial bearing stirs me up like a spoon stirs the soup. I don't joke with money. Let it be that an activity is not directly financially related and I don't know that there is a financial attribute to it.

Procrastination has drawn so many people back financially. I remember how it messed up with me when Ethereum came out newly. It was very cheap to buy but I kept postponing it only to realize it has risen above my reach. That is his I missed out on having Ethereum.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Procrastination is something I see as deadly when it comes to money making. One of the places that you need to avoid this act is when you are trying to make money. Making money needs you to be raft and not procastinate your actions.

There are some opportunities that are momentary and of you fail to grab them at the moment they come, then you will be missing them and that is the pointer to the fact that actually, procastinatiom is a killer. It rids you of the zeal of doing things at the moment they are at their best.

I was Personally a victim of the ravenous effect of procastinatiom in my business. I was supposed to make a delivery and I decided say I will skip it and let it go to another day. I got to later discover that my customer was planning on gifting me some equipments which he reversed when I failed to meet his demand and need because I procatinated.

uforwealth

Verified member
Procrastination is not only very bad in the act of making money but also in the act of achieving anything in life. Procrastination has forced many people to consider what is possible to be impossible. It has made a lot of people lazy. What they plan to do later will eventually vanish from their mind due to procrastination. For instance, there are many people who could have been multi-millionaire but procrastination doesn't allow them because they only read books on how to make money, watch different video tutorial on how to get rich and attended different seminars on money making without putting into what they have learnt into practice. They do not do what they were taught as a result of procrastination therefore they continue to wallow in abject poverty.

E

eldavis

Simply put, procrastination kills. There are so many out there with lots of potential but have not been able to make use of their talents and potentials simply cause they keep on procrastinating. Most times people tend to procrastinate not cause they want to but simply out of fear and worry.

Emby

sometimes, the point isn't to overcome an impossible barrier when it comes to procrastination. You have to settle for things you actually want to do, have a real goal that's actually relevant to yourself, instead of just forcing yourself to follow a certain path. That way soon enough, you will stop procrastinating