D

Deleted member 13140

Well So am just doing a test, not so but it's just a play thing which is actually serious.
I will look at it as the one thing every entrepreneur should possess.

And it's Motivation
Not Just Motivation though, but....

"YOU ARE BY NATURE MOTIVATED"

Entrepreneurs are motivated by nature. I got this idea from a comment from @Mika, saying that she doesn't need anything to motivate her, it's more like an innate stuff, which I think is very awesome.

Okay so entrepreneurs After all devote long hours to get their ventures off the ground and take alot of risk - sometimes everything they have — in other to pursue their dreams.
One thing they know is that, even with their consistency they know that it could take months or even years for them to possibly reap the fruit of their labor

Even when they imagine their hard work, they know that there could be a chance their efforts won't be rewarded right away they still don't give in to the fear of failure.

So strong motivation, for me... am just feeling Motivated today haha..

I am glad that you have given me some credits. LOL
You came to this world empty-handed, whatever you have accumulated, you got this from this world, therefore, you do not have anything to lose. If you understand this basic fact, you will worry no more. When you have nothing to worry about, you will feel motivated.

I am glad that you have given me some credits. LOL
You came to this world empty-handed, whatever you have accumulated, you got this from this world, therefore, you do not have anything to lose. If you understand this basic fact, you will worry no more. When you have nothing to worry about, you will feel motivated.
Totally agree.. I just don't know if its something one can learn or is something one gets naturally.

Motivation is innate as she said. We are motivate from what comes within and not the outside most time. However, when we are trying to make money, we need to be motivated by different things, this is to drive us to our goals. We need to find things to steer us up.

Motivation is innate as she said. We are motivate from what comes within and not the outside most time. However, when we are trying to make money, we need to be motivated by different things, this is to drive us to our goals. We need to find things to steer us up.
Honestly I use to think making money is so easy but it takes more than motivation to make money both online and offline.

Sometimes fear can be a factor that stops people from making money online. You might think this is ridiculous but seriously one of my friend actually told me that sometimes he has ideas but when it comes to implementing it, he freezes and gets scared, I don't know if its fear of making money or fear of failure. I can't actually tell, but I can assure you motivation cannot save one from that kind of mindset.