How are you making money in this post convid era?

Profwriter

2020 has gone with all its troubles but the effects are still weighty on business and families, alot of people had sad stories about the trails left behind by convid 19. Some lost their loved ones, families, friends and relatives as well as business.

The worst hit were struggling businesses, they crashed like a pack of card when the wind of convid 19 blew upon the earth.

This is 2021, nations and economies are beginning to pick up gradually the broken pieces left from their enterprise and trying to make it work.

Some people are trying to reopen their formerly closed business or try something new, some have also changed jobs.

How about you my readers?
How are you coping and making money this season

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
During this covid era though my businesses got crashed and many where down.

At the same time there are many businesses that rise and are making hood profit.

During this era I learnt a lot because different idea and I utilize it.At least now I believe thing is coming up good.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
During this covid era though my businesses got crashed and many where down.
At the same time there are many businesses that rise and are making hood profit.
During this era I learnt a lot because different idea and I utilize it.At least now I believe thing is coming up good.

Kennysplash

Verified member
It has not been easy at all. Life has been very difficult, if I had gone along with my plans I will not be where I am. But the pandemic has really destabilized a lot of things for me. I have to sit down again and plan it all again, a lot of things I have to start all over again. But I thank God that I am not affected health wise. So I have my whole life to start all over. Hopefully things will still go smoothly as planned.

Ekuvero

Though I wasn't really earning enough after the Covid due to the few difficulties earning online though I wasn't really consistent with it or I would have earn massively from prolific but I was adamant due to the fact that it needed PayPal when you apply for withdrawal and you would need to make use of VPN to bypass their security measures cause it doesn't support the Nigeria users, and PayPal which restricted Nigerian's from withdrawing was what discouraged me from partaking in prolific survey

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I got introduced to bizdustry and I really made use of it... It really helped my family and me as well... It was my first ptp forum and I appreciate it then I included forumcoin and with the $5 I was able to buy data and little things combined with bizdustry money... I was just at home... Putting my skills into my phone for money and I felt so good.