How are you making money in this post convid era?

Profwriter

2020 has gone with all its troubles but the effects are still weighty on business and families, alot of people had sad stories about the trails left behind by convid 19. Some lost their loved ones, families, friends and relatives as well as business.

The worst hit were struggling businesses, they crashed like a pack of card when the wind of convid 19 blew upon the earth.

This is 2021, nations and economies are beginning to pick up gradually the broken pieces left from their enterprise and trying to make it work.

Some people are trying to reopen their formerly closed business or try something new, some have also changed jobs.

How about you my readers?
How are you coping and making money this season

Snazzy001

the pandemic period has been one of my difficult moments in life where movement is restricted and making money became hard .when will just have to check and see what his device can fetch for him .but is not really easy saying staying in one place or being logged in to a particular area .when a very big thank you to platforms like this ,at least we forgot we had offline businesses

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I believe there are many ways of making money in this era of covid-19 it all depends on your Idea and how creativity you are, right now there's a trending business going on. this business was first established in the era of covid-19 and also this business is fast selling. The business which I am talking about here is face marks business it is trending in this covid-19

Ozigba Richard Lamai

The only way I'm making money through the post covid19 era, is through online business.through online business I've been able to make much money while staying in my comfort zone this has made me not to feel the covid19 pandemic which has been ravaging the whole part of the Earth, however it has been so difficult but we have been trying our best and our best I've been helping us a lot.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The covid19 era witness a lot of challenges for businesses, the government's at all levels and also it affected the global economy of the world and even till date, things has not remained the way it used to be, life has been so difficult and people are finding it very challenging to survive but I will a big thank you to God for providing this online platforms that is supporting me and alot of others too.

Khezo

I can say making money and this area is not very easy making money is not as easy as it is about a year ago before the covid-19 came upon the whole world. But I can say thanks to the virus, the world as now switched to online things and stuffs which is where I make money as an affiliate marketer. So making money for me as been made very active as a marketer and I do believe more people would switch to online market

Teatea

The past year was a really trying period for a lot of people and governments were not spared as the economy was affected as well. However, the lockdown opened my eyes to the online world, I knew little about online services prior to the outbreak. But when everyone was forced to stay indoor and there was no means to work and earn, I had to find an alternative online. At first, it wasn't easy but now I'm better and my knowledge has increased.

Queentener

2020 has gone with all its troubles but the effects are still weighty on business and families, alot of people had sad stories about the trails left behind by convid 19. Some lost their loved ones, families, friends and relatives as well as business.

The worst hit were struggling businesses, they crashed like a pack of card when the wind of convid 19 blew upon the earth.

This is 2021, nations and economies are beginning to pick up gradually the broken pieces left from their enterprise and trying to make it work.

Some people are trying to reopen their formerly closed business or try something new, some have also changed jobs.

The year 2020 is a year that can't be forgotten in history, it affected a lot of businesses, funny enough some businesses got their breakthrough during the pandemic. Unfortunately I wasn't part of those who won in 2020, covid 19 affected my business and till now I am still struggling with it, but I learnt something during that period which is those selling edibles were still in business, so I ventured into making natural drinks, which has been helping pay little bills.

D

Deleted member 30343

In this covid era marking money is not really easy, especially those of us in the private sectors, we find it difficult to cope because employers find it difficult to pay their worker due to the low income rate. as for me I carry out some online business as to support my living and also pay my biils

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The list covid era has opened my eyes to diffrent ways of making money. I have resumed my offline work and I am making money through it and also I have involved myself in some online activities which are fetching money. In fact, covid is a blessing in disguise if the post period is very well utilized. Many opportunities have really opened.

Profwriter

Adaptation is one of the inherent ability that every man has, the ability to adapt to pressing situation and challenges. Alot of people went out of thier comfort zone after the end of the pandemic to seek new ways of doing business and earning money.
Well after the 2020 has come and go with all the inconvenience it causes it was really to helpful to many because it help to awake the entrepreneurship spirit of many, many also exploit the other potential dormant in them to which I'm also one of them. I was introduced to different platforms that pay something for doing something small on the sites and i got paid and this really help me in meeting my need

eojo2401

COVID-19 affected my business seriously, the lockdown was another hell on earth for me. I spent all my savings during the lockdown. Our government also I don't care attitude towards us, no palliative, no grant or free interest loan for us to causioned the effects of the pandemic. I am only trying to pick up my life and business together and am sure, I will rise again by the grace of almighty God.

Hena101

Well after the 2020 has come and go with all the inconvenience it causes it was really to helpful to many because it help to awake the entrepreneurship spirit of many, many also exploit the other potential dormant in them to which I'm also one of them. I was introduced to different platforms that pay something for doing something small on the sites and i got paid and this really help me in meeting my need

D

Deleted member 27126

it has not been easy making money in this period. this is because most businesses depend solely on their customers income and we all know how things are very tight for customers now.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Pandemic outbreak is being a tough challenge for everyone in this world. It makes all things stand still and force everybody to remain the indoor.

It seems only those who have business on the internet and the one that are less affected by the pandemic outbreak.

Businesses are gradually picking up after this pandemic saga. The pandemic outbreak gave me the opportunity to search for ways to make money on the internet.

And this gas has being a good thing for me. Present, I work with pay to post websites where I make regular income everyday. And this has added up to my multiple streams of income.

springtech

2020 is one bad year no business man would love to remember. In fact if was possible to have the year cancelled and no trace can be made of that year that would have been a wonderful option.
Thanks to God i still retain my 8-5 job. It is still paying the bills.

Olajidey

My brother, it is not easy the fact that you still earn the same amount of money before this covid 19 pandemic the amount still remains the same till now, and things are expensive unlike before. To save now is very difficult and I begin to wonder how will people in my shoe survive with family.

Profwriter

Well, the Covid situation wasn't easy but it gave a life to my online world of earning, eventually. Because, if it would have not been the lockdown and the long lasting break for me, I would never indulge into the online earning logics and way to earn. And, till now it has been a great era for me in terms of earning as concern.
Yes, the convid brought a shift in the ways people earn money for a living, although I didn't earn money from online in 2020 because I was oblivious of the existence of money making sites and my ignorance and naivety robbed me off the potential monies I would have made during the lockdown instead of just sleeping and waking up.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Well, the Covid situation wasn't easy but it gave a life to my online world of earning, eventually. Because, if it would have not been the lockdown and the long lasting break for me, I would never indulge into the online earning logics and way to earn. And, till now it has been a great era for me in terms of earning as concern.

Georgeadawara

The issue of covid 19 has discureges alot of business that are being handled offline the covid 19 has bring down the economic status of many individuals in this situation am mustly using the online platforms for earning and as of now I can go for said job that I will be paid per day and also am into soaps marking and many of different business that I have learn online during the covid 19 pandemic.