Hobby as Business

IamDozzy

This reminds me of a guy who is fond of body building. He opened a gym business so that his hobby of lifting weights is part of the business. He said that he doesn't feel like he is working because his hobby is his business. Just seeing the clients in the gym doing the workout makes him happy and he is not after the profitability although his gym earns good.
That is true. Someone once advised me that if we go after the things we love and makes us happy, we would have money go after is without our knowledge. We would simply be oblivious of it because we are doing what excites us and consciously or unconsciously monetizing it. A lot of movie actors and actresses are perfect example of this. They do what they love and get paid for it.

Georgeadawara

The best to have is that you hobby is business.you musty love or give more time to what you have your hobbies on.
so having business as hobby will make you to have love to the business you will be doing an extraordinary things in that business and that will help you to inprove and explore.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, if hobby turns into business it's nothing better than this. People who are sports and athletes often have turned their hobby into their work. Also, the biggest entrepreneurs or businessman too have made their likings to their passion and then eventually, to their success at work. It depends on the vision and the smart work.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of a guy who is fond of body building. He opened a gym business so that his hobby of lifting weights is part of the business. He said that he doesn't feel like he is working because his hobby is his business. Just seeing the clients in the gym doing the workout makes him happy and he is not after the profitability although his gym earns good.