High paying sites for graphic designers

Augusta

VIP Contributor
if you are great or skilled in graphic designing then you would need to try out these sites to make money. There are high paying sites and anyone can join.

They are:

1. Creative market: This is one site you just have to sign up and create your own shop and start earning with your designs. So it you are good with templates and logo creation then you would enjoy this site. On this site you upload your designs and list your price. You would be paid via PayPal from this site.

2. 48hours logo: As the name implies this site is mostly for logos creation. But you need to be a professional to survive here they are a lot of experts using this site and the clients need only standard jobs.A logo here can be bought between $50 to $300. So it needs expertise to get by. you get TV your payment via PayPal or stripes here.

3. 99designs: This is another cool site you can use to earn money as a graphic designer. You just need to create your profile here after signing up and start joining the contest there to win. The least amount that is paid per design is $25. Payment are made here via PayPal and Payoneer.

Are you using these sites?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I had passion for graphics design in the past until I went for graphics course via polytechnic college school, find it very hard, because of the excessive demand of money needed to buy materials to project my graphics design to look more professional. And my parents don't have enough to support my education back then, that made me to swap school and doing another course that isn't related to graphics design, and today I went with a blue badge studying the different course. That's then, but the passion isn't forgone, I still dream about building a digital graphics design career, which is online, I'll look into the list of graphics design marketplace you listed here. To see, if I'll reinstate my passion once again.