Earn Money Hey did you know you can like photos and get paid

S

shackvirgin

Hey in todays post i am going to show how i got paid by liking different social media post. Its a website that people pays to promote there social media pages and the site also pays you in return and if you referr a friend to join and you make even more money the sky is the limit. COMMENT TO HERE MORE INFO

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm here to learn more about this. You would have at least start by talking about the site maybe the name so that we can also make a research about it. Well, go ahead and talk about the earning per task and the payment processor for withdrawing money same with the minimum payout

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We have seen and heard about several sites that pays to follow people on different social media platforms....I think some are more like micro tasks sites cos you can see this methods often on micro tasks sites. However, I hope you can share the name of the site here so everyone can benefit. But you can also try fastfollow heard they are paying to follow people as well.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across many of these kind of platforms but I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money from them. There is a platformsomeone introduced me to last year that pays 5 naira for liking Instagram photos and of course I didn't waste my time there because you can't make any reasonable amount of money.