Having problem concerning trade

Timbee2000

I try so many trading platforms, but am not getting the best I want, The problem I normally has is the chat reading..
need help

If you are having problems with the chart reading, then it means you still need to learn more about trading, how the market works and also how to read the charts. There are actually so many free and paid sites and platforms you can learn form though. There is Im academy, a place where you can find professional traders that would mentor and put you through on all that you need to know, but it's Abit costly to register. There are also free platforms like baby pips where you can learn the basics of forex as a beginner in the system.

I don't really understand your question but it seems like you're having a problem reading chart, well if this is the problem, then your problem is not from the broker because if you look closely, every broker gives almost the same chart, because it's decentralized and to be able to read your charts effectively, you need to spend sometime learning it, it's a process though, I'd like you to take it slow, go on pdfdrive.com you'll see some pdf about candlestick, or just search for candle stick Bible free pdf on Google, you'll see it and you'll be able to download it, start spotting these patterns on your own chart and from there it will come naturally to you, don't rush the process, believe if you know how to do chart analysis you've started being profitable.

Chart reading is very important in forex trading. If you do not know how to read charts, you are on your way to failure unless you want to find the easy way out by buying signals or funding someone else to trade for you. This is not any broker's but your problem. The only difference is that the margin will be different and that is responsible for where you will begin to read positives. If your broker has a high spread, then it is going to clear the margin before you will begin to count profit.

Go and search for books and videos that will help you to know how to read charts. This will help you to know when to enter and exit together with other indicators

Forex charts may seem quite complicated to a beginner but with practice you can get better at it. I’m assuming that you are using candlesticks charts as it is the most commonly used chart to predict the price. I would only like to suggest you to keep it simple so that you don’t have a hard time finding price in the chart and can study the price properly because after all it’s the price which is the real indication of price movement.

You probably need to spend some more time grabbing the basics. Chart reading is very important and you can’t go far without it. You can start with the bar charts and then, move to candlestick patterns. Once you get the basic idea of reading them, you can practice trading on your demo account. Practice for as long as you don’t get confident in taking big risks.

I can completely relate to you because chart reading is not easy and that’s what I also faced issues in the beginning. But if we don’t learn to read charts, our survival in the forex market is difficult. We need to have information about the open price, close price, high price, and low price of the currency pairs we wish to trade so that we make our future trading decisions. Watch trading videos that explain how to read charts; maybe that could help you.

The most important thing about forex trading is actually going to come from your own personal knowledge. The various brokers that you are using is just a means to attaining and getting in contact with the financial markets. I am going to advise that you should take some time out to understand the market and the type of trading indicators that are usually very active there. You should also try using a demo account first of all to practicalize the strategies that you have just learnt to see if you can be able to sleep a little amount of money within some time.

You need a mentor. Those free videos and books can't help you. Forex trading is big business. Nobody will reveal his trading strategy for free. You can contact me if you really need help.
Here is a sample trade it took this morning...

Attachments

• gj.jpg
    gj.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
If you are having problems with the chart reading, then it means you still need to learn more about trading, how the market works and also how to read the charts. There are actually so many free and paid sites and platforms you can learn form though. There is Im academy, a place where you can find professional traders that would mentor and put you through on all that you need to know, but it's Abit costly to register. There are also free platforms like baby pips where you can learn the basics of forex as a beginner in the system.
A trade is something that you have to learn for you to be able to strategics on how to make consistent profit,so without learning the in and out of this trading aims,it's be a hard way to make profit consistent online