General insurance Have you purchased any policy plan?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been getting more and more responses from members here, discussing vividly about different insurance policies. It rang on my mind, if members is open discussing up to this level, it means insurance is mainly on their radar. And I'm believing some users are going into insurance after learning deeply about it.

Just as I've said before, I'm going for property insurance and auto insurance. They caught my attention, in no distance time I'll start paying gradually for it. And be rest assured that insurance covers my property like cars, houses, and other merchandise etc.

Now that you've ascertain the information needed to advance to purchasing a policy plan. Have you purchased any?

Which one did you opt in recently?

Or have you purchased earlier on? Which option did you purchase and why you choose it ahead of others?

Personally, as at now, I have not purchased any insurance plan. This is not because I don't have interest but because I have not seen a reputable insurance around me. Besides, I do scare of the high premium associated with the type of insurance policy that I wish to be go for.

Well if i must say, I do not think I am convince enough to get any of the insurance plan. And if I must get one of them I think I will prefer to go for health insurance although it might sound like one wishing his himself or herself to fall sick or face health challenges but it still seem somehow fair to me

I have studied and also analysis all the policy and terms of the insurance company and they are all wonderful.but the pathetic part of it is that I have not invest on any of it.l am thinking of doing life insurance because it is a term policy which will be good for someone that has a family and also wants to be secured

I have never tried to purchase any insurance policy plan and that is because I really do not believe in insurance policy plan because I see it as a business trying to use helping you as a cover up to make money off you. I think that is called “legitimate scam”

Our 2 cars that we bought in 2013 were brand new that our only choice is to have them insured. Car thievery is not rare here and there's also the risk of being damaged by other vehicles. The coverage is 100% although there are some minor costs to pay. But after 5 years the coverage is down to 60% but the premium remains the same. What do you think was my decision?