Have You Ever Faced Problems Asking For A Leave?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Holidays are those days when you plan to take a leave from your work. I guess the term "Holidays" do not necessarily mean that you are going on a vacation. This is because you may take leave for several different reasons such as attending weddings or some kind of special events in your family such as parties, etc. There are many people who are having a problem when it comes to taking leaves. When I used to have a job, I asked for a temporary leave and the company administration says that in order to take leave, you must resign and you will be hired again and follow the exact recruitment process as before. This was quite strange for me as an employee because I already went through all the training initially. So have you ever faced such problems while asking for leaves?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
The administration and management of that your job is not a nice one. Any management that have it's full qualities should be able to have regard for their staff and infact, there should be times when staff will be given days off for the purpose of rest.

Personally, I have not had much problems asking for a leave from work. Even though I have not worked for long and I have never asked for a leave that is more than one day kin that is 24 hours, I know that the management of my job will be able to give me a leave longer than that.

Another thing that you should look at is the kind of and level of effort you exert to work. How committed you are and etc. Sometimes if you are not valued, may be due to your attitude, you will not be treated with regard. Personally I have not experienced that and as far as the reason is reason enough, the permit should be given.