Have you ever benefited from AirDrop before ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Crypto investors will really understand these these, There is always a Time in the life of a crypto trader or investors coming across different type of AirDrop.

Personally I have passed across different type of Airdrop from different groups, while some are being posted on daily basis , some also are being posted on a weekly basis but the surprising fact about them is that I have never for once able to Earn some money through AirDrop.

Some people could say that 99% of AirDrop are fakes and I would believe because have never came across a genuine AirDrop before.

Sometimes I tend to believe that most people who are creating these airdrop are doing it for the main purpose of scamming others. what I understand about those fake air drops is that they will ask you to commit a certain amount of BNB , they could just ask you to commit as low as $1 to secure the project . But if millions of people commit $1 each then at the end they will go home as millionaire.. This is always discouraging because a situation in which you constantly work for something but you are not able to achieve the desired result could easily leads to discourage...

I have only been able to see just one person who has been able to make some money with AirDrop ever since I came into the crypto space.. now what is your experience with AirDrop, have you ever benefited from AirDrop before ? Share your experience.