Crypto Have you earned real crypto coins from airdrop(s)?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't remember how many of the airdrops I've signed up to. Most of them I do visit, and some I don't visit anymore cos of busy schedule.

Up to this moment I've never tasted financial success with airdrops. That's why, I've limited my time with them, only few I do at the moment.

Since I've never earned a dime from them, I see no reason to sign up to every airdrop I'm introduced. Both in Picoworkers tasks, they're much there.

That made me to think if those airdrops are benefiting enough, when it comes to rewarding its users with real Cryptocurrencies since its hyped by those users over there at Picoworkers site and at social medias like Facebook, and telegram.

Have you earned real Cryptocurrency with airdop(s) ever since you started with them?

For answering the title -
Only once and that was small amount, it was just half Tron (TRX) when it was even less valued.

However, I can clearly accept that most of airdrops were fake and none paid. There are few real airdrops and that is difficult to find, we also have to check the developers.

For answering the title -
Only once and that was small amount, it was just half Tron (TRX) when it was even less valued.

However, I can clearly accept that most of airdrops were fake and none paid. There are few real airdrops and that is difficult to find, we also have to check the developers.
Its good dear that you've taken you time to earn some minimal amount of money or reward via airdrops. Here in my own side, I've tried different types of airdrop none worked for me. That's why I've stopped down many not to cause me stress since I'm not earning from them.

I have never earned any real crypto currencies or even tokens from airdrops. But it is also true that not many airdrops are legit. Most of the airdrops are there only to scam people. I read news somewhere that said hundreds of thousands of people are scammed in the UK every year in crypto related scams