Themoneyblogger

If you look online for making passive income or just earning money online, you'll see blogging listed.
As someone is a beginner in blogging, I can tell you free blogging is not beneficial.
If you are interested in affiliate marketing, blogging can be helpful, but you have to reach an audience. This means that you have to promote your blog.
It is difficult to promote a blog for free, but you can use Facebook, but even with Facebook there are limitations, as you'll still have to spend money to make money.
If you can afford to promote your blog, do it, however, if you can't still continue to blog and use free methods to promote it.
Facebook,
Twitter,
Instagram,
Display,
and more.

Remember have good content.
I Started Earn Money Online, Worldwide, sort of as a practice blog as I was already researching methods to earn money without having to spend money.

I am not gonna lie, I have not earned money on it, but it's more of a hobby than anything else.
I used the knowledge I've learned creating Earn Money Online, Worldwide and I am in the process of creating an Affiliate marketing Website that would be professional.
I have been saving all these months to get things organised and hopefully by next year January, I'll launch my website..
Becoming an Affiliate Marketer is not as easy as you think it is, but take some time and do your research. And save in the mean time. Design your website, buy your domain, promote on all social medias (paid promotions) and be patient.
Good luck earning money and beware of scams.

Nite

Valued Contributor
It's definitely important to have a strong promotional strategy in order to reach an audience and make money through blogging. I appreciate your honesty about the challenges of promoting a blog for free and the importance of investing in paid promotions. I wish you the best of luck with your future affiliate marketing website and thank you for reminding us to be cautious of scams. Keep up the great work and continue to learn and grow in your blogging journey.

Phantasm

Banned
Of course! It has been proved beyond doubt that blogging is a very useful activity in different ways, it is also a great chance to share ideas and thoughts with others. It helps create an online presence, position oneself as an expert and magnetize potential customers or readers. Moreover, it allows meeting with other people who share the same interest on this field of study. Furthermore, ads placement, sponsored content or even direct product sales are some of the ways of monetizing your blog through. In general terms, blogging has always been beneficial concerning communication, marketing as well personal and professional development.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not a spokesperson for other people, however, blogging has become really beneficial for me. I have been blogging for many years and I make money from my blog through various methods, from running adsense ads to promoting amazon and clickbank affiliate products, to selling my ad space through buy sell ads, to selling ebooks. You can become successful in blogging when you use the right niche, do SEO and digital marketing, and have a lot of patience because it is not possible to earn immediately.

Nite

Valued Contributor
By focusing on a specific niche, you have the opportunity to position yourself as an expert in that particular area, which will naturally draw in a loyal group of readers. In addition to selecting the right niche, implementing effective SEO strategies is essential. Optimising your blog posts with relevant keywords, meta tags , and high-quality backlinks can improve your website's visibility on search engine result pages . This increases the chances of attracting organic traffic and gaining more exposure for your blog.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging has been beneficial for me. I have been consistently generating at least $200 from my blog for the past two years. I use adsense on my blog and a large portion of my earnings come from adsense. I also use amazoin ads and I generate a couple of sales every month. Apart form amazon and adsense, I also sell my own ebooks, digital designs, and templates, tutorials, to make money. Selling merch also brings me substantial income. I have worked really hard to build my blog.

Nite

Valued Contributor
You have put in a lot of hard work and dedication to build up your platform and create valuable content that people are willing to pay for. Selling your own ebooks, digital designs, templates, tutorials, and merch shows that you have a diverse range of skills and expertise that you are able to monetise. It's good to see how creative and entrepreneurial you are in finding ways to generate income from your blog.