Earn Money Hardwork is not directly proportional to riches!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
While in school, I was made to understand that hardwork is directly proportional to success and so I worked hard to get good grades in my courses.

However, I have come to realize that when it comes to making money, it is not always so as there are so many factors that need to be put in place, and not just hard work.
We have so many poor people who work harder than the richest person on Earth and they are still poor despite these efforts put in every day of their lives.

These factors play a very important role:
Knowledge.
No matter how hard you work, if you are not well informed about what you are doing, you stand to always make repeated mistakes. This is why so many people remain poor despite so many hard work they do. They lack required information.
Network.
The kind of people you associate with also matter, so many people work hard, but they do not have people who understand the secret of success to guide them.
Rich people are connected to other rich people and they get to share valuable information that would benefit them.
Learning.
So many people work hard, but they do not learn from their past mistakes, so they are always broke.

What do you think?

While in school, I was made to understand that hardwork is directly proportional to success and so I worked hard to get good grades in my courses.

However, I have come to realize that when it comes to making money, it is not always so as there are so many factors that need to be put in place, and not just hard work.
We have so many poor people who work harder than the richest person on Earth and they are still poor despite these efforts put in every day of their lives.

These factors play a very important role:
Knowledge.
No matter how hard you work, if you are not well informed about what you are doing, you stand to always make repeated mistakes. This is why so many people remain poor despite so many hard work they do. They lack required information.
Network.
The kind of people you associate with also matter, so many people work hard, but they do not have people who understand the secret of success to guide them.
Rich people are connected to other rich people and they get to share valuable information that would benefit them.
Learning.
So many people work hard, but they do not learn from their past mistakes, so they are always broke.

What do you think?
Yes you are right. Handiwork is not directly proportion to riches because if some body is just doing work without good planning the inflow will be too small compare to somebody who really know how to plan his/her business very well,having good management skill with good packaging.

Hardword means you finish by such case: Let's say that you are hardworker then office owner will accord hardest task to you and even tasks will not be given to lazy people and given to you means you will work over your capacity and even employees will say this person is hardworker let him do my work and I will give him some money and then in this time I will go to coofee just there is a paper when you write down when you enter and when you leave that's all. That is why people hardworker when they find this kind of situation will think that world of work is not based on hardworking.