Great achievers2( Who is your mentor)

Kapazität

Start with what you have, the man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. You become great by doing little things in a great way. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated everyday. Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small. The future belongs to those who dream big and start small.
The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can do only little. God may entrust you with a little to determine your faithfulness.

Don't be ashamed to start small if you know where you are going!.

Joseph555

In this life, I don't think that I have had a mentor, I don't know why it was like that maybe before I not handsome enough to attract a mentor, don't be deceived,
Most of these said mentors are predators on their host,
I once had a mentor I know what I did pass through, I wasn't a good one so hence, I've decided to be a mentor to myself and that affected negatively in any way.

Ummigal

I have a mentor. She actually made me realise that this is what I was born to do. She is one of the most intelligent woman i have ever seen. Smart, beautiful, strict, disciplined and has been a mother to me. She is the first to rebuke me when I bluff, and also the first to encourage me. She polishes my vision and works hard to make them a reality. She really makes me work very hard, but she has never cheated me or take the glory away from me. Her mentoring really gives me alot of advantages over my peers and am so grateful to have her around me always.

Kapazität

In your career pursuit, there is one thing we over look. Our friends.

A friend is one who believes in you when seize to believe in yourself, people who see the good in you when you feel there is no hope.

Good friends are people who choose to stand by you even when you make mistakes. A good friend never gets in your way unless you are on your way down.

They tell its fine when there is no hope.
A good friend makes you better, not worse, after you have been around them.

Making friends determines the way you position your life. A good friend helps to bring out the best in you.

To be successful, you have to mind the company you keep.
Remember, iron sharpens iron
Choose your friends wisely.

Yes, it is not good to run away from problems. Because, if we do, there will be no solution. We need to face our fears and win it!. I remember last year when I was chosen for a national quiz competition by my school. At first, I felt honoured that out of 5000+ students, my school chose me with 4 other students.

That showed that they believed in me and other students. They believed that we were just the best candidates for the job but in the other hand, I felt scared . I didn't want to disappoint my school. It was my first time in such a competition.

But did I relent. No,,! At some point, I was even made the team captain and we planned and strategized how we were going to work with each other in order to scale through in the competition.

And finally, we succeeded, we were among the 5 schools to represent Nigeria in Africa.

Kapazität

One with a great mind discuss idea, the good ones discuss events, and the one with a small mind discuss other people.
Who is a critics?
Is a person who knows the way, but they can't drive the car. Spend time doing new things and thing that makes you happy instead of spending it complaining and criticizing one another. So many great ideas have been lost because people who have them couldn't stand the critism and gave up. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting a bull not to beat you because you are a vegetarian.

Don't tell people of others because you don't know it for certain, but if eventually you know it for a certain just as your self why should I tell?
If you are afraid of criticism, you will die doing nothing.

Kapazität

You never know what you can do except by trying, the reason why so little is accomplished is because so little is attempted. Trying is a teacher and it makes one know strategy and new way of doing things. That is why someone will fail 99times and get it at the 100 time.

The greatest benefit of success is the ability to do more. Short for the moon, and though you miss it, you will land among the stars. Always remember that in all you do, when you do what you can, God will do what you can't do.

Always remember when you say "you give up" someone else may see the same thing and say what a "great opportunity". Keep trying and never give up in life.

Kapazität

Every problem is the seed of a miracle. Running away from problems does not make the problem to stop rather it becomes greater than the next time it comes back. Stop talking about it and start thinking about the solution and way to tackle the problem. No problem solved comes back the second time,but solving each problem makes you strong man ready to solve bigger issues.

All the experience you pass through in life is not a waste but it prepares you for the next level level attainment. A man enjoys his success if it is long delayed and gotten through so many struggle and defeat, knowing that every problem in life has an expiring date.

Don't allow what you are going in life hinder you from the place you are going to.

Kapazität

Say positive things to your self it will go along way in making you a better person. The words of a man are like seeds, they are expensive and powerful. People are not mindful of what they say and the use of speech. They say negative things to themselves and insult even one another without knowing that the words their use are more powerful than they. The best way one can improve his best image is with his tongue.

Speaking positively aloud to your self builds confidence and makes you keep saying a thing long enough, it takes root in your heart and becomes part of you.

What you confess with your mouth is what you possess in your life. Be positive speaker.

Kapazität

An adage says, show me the man you honor and I will know what kind of man you are. The person one honors determines what one becomes in life. If you follow the footsteps of a prosperous man you will surely prosper. Just like the man but if the reverse was the case your life will become nothing to write home about.
Making a name for yourself is by standing on the shoulder of those who have gone ahead of you.

It is record that what schooling and personal study can't achieve in ten years, mentoring can achieve that in six months.

Just a single conversation with your mentor can be more valuable than many years of study.

There is no man that is successful without a successor.

If you do not have a mentor, I tell you that you will be tormented by the tormentor.

Kapazität

Grace is an undeserved gift from God. When the grace of God is on one's life his provision and other things which God is doing for him without him knowing about it. Throw a man under grace into the see, and he will come up with a fish in his mouth.

Everything you build in people will crumble if they do not have the foundation of grace. Grace makes you to do normal things that brings extraordinary result.

Grace opens door for a man that merit or performance can never open. One hour of favor is greater than one year of labor.

Kapazität

Perseverance means determination to keep trying to achieve a goal despite difficulties. Perseverance is falling nine times and succeeding on the tenth. Great works are performed not by power, but by perseverance.

Our greatest glory consist not in never falling, but in standing firm when ever we fall. Do not be on a haste to reach the top, believe that some day you will get there

Persistence is one of the principle to receive an answer to prayer. The only unwritten law is that you must not give up.

Press on! A better fate awaits you.
Remember that your condition is not your conclusion.
Dare to be your best!

Carson20t

I think this has really come in handy and really very motivational in So many ways.I think this year I have made it priority to make money online and I have not really achieved my targets and i have ended up losing money because I actually never had people to put me through or guide me.But even if its tough out there I have run through the ideas over and over again and so far it is really encouraging that it will hit.So I have grown to be patient so that I can achieve quality results and were am misding the credible informstion I seek advice on how to get it right.I cry sometime but inpock myself up and rise stronger than before.

Kapazität

Discovering your mistakes will help you know how you will tackle it. To make mistake is human, to repeat is foolishness, and to learn from them is wisdom. All men makes mistake, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.

It is better to reach 99% of your potential with plenty of mistakes than reach 10% with perfect score.
Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes. A man must be big enough to admit his mistake, smart enough to correct them. Only a fool will try to defend his mistakes.

Cry as hard as you want to but always make sure that when you stop crying, you will never cry for the same reason again.

Kapazität

Wisdom is a Virtue that determines one's sense of judgment based on life experience.
The first to getting to getting wisdom is silence, the second is Listening. True wealth is not about money, it is all about wisdom.
Our wisdom comes from our experience and our experience comes from our foolishness.

A wise man is superior to any insults which maybe put upon him, and the best reply to on seemly behavior is patience.

The true wisdom is knowing you know nothing because knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. The wisdom of God will make you shine like the stars. Wisdom is the Principal thing, therefore in all your getting get wisdom.

Kapazität

The two forces that war against each other within us. One is"you can't" and the other says "with God, you can!". In life, if you think you can, you can, but if you think you can't, you can't, which even when you don't know how to go about it believe in your self life will always make a way.

Instead of giving your self reasons why you can't, give yourself reasons why you can.
Never ask what if it does work it shuts your brain, ask instead, what if it does work? It will give you the courage to go for more and still come out successful in it.

"I can't" is the greatest enemy to success and the conclusion of every fool.

Kapazität

Procrastination is a delay, thief and one that eats the greatness and destiny of a man.

It is said that when duty comes knocking at your gate, welcome him in, for if you bid him wait, he will depart only to return with many other duties to your door
waiting for a perfect condition can make one never to get anything done. A man becomes successful by doing today what other men will be doing tommorow, not knowing that the tomorrow they talked about yesterday is here today.
So many men spend their time dreaming about their future not knowing that little of that future comes every.
Procrastination is the major thing that have hindered so many people of making their dreams become true.

Kapazität

Having a right attitude means means living a positive life.
If you can change your attitude that means you can change your life, but having a poor attitude leads to a weakness in character.
Ones attitude can hinder one's progress in life, which means when you alter your attitude towards people, they alter their attitude you also.

This attitude are the inward feelings that are expressed by behavior.

Again being wise or foolish the only prove or difference between them is attitude.

Attitude of positive expectation is the mark of superior personality.

The weakness of one's attitude becomes weakness in character when things are not been seen as they are rather the way we are.