Great achievers1(Talkless)

Kapazität

It is well known that talkativeness is a disease. The heart of a fool is in his mouth, mouth of the wise is in his heart.
Gaining control over your tongue means having control over your life.
Talking too much can make one talk his life out by saying something that will bring an end to his life and success.

It makes people to know your next move and how to attack you. Work brings profits, aimless talk brings poverty. Do not allow yourself to be known with nonsense, aimless or rotten words. Too much talk not to regard and doubt if the things they here about you. Keeping your mouth shut will make people not to know how ignorant you are, then open it and remove all the doubts.

Jnr

It is well known that talkativeness is a disease. The heart of a fool is in his mouth, mouth of the wise is in his heart.
Gaining control over your tongue means having control over your life.
Talking too much can make one talk his life out by saying something that will bring an end to his life and success.

It makes people to know your next move and how to attack you. Work brings profits, aimless talk brings poverty. Do not allow yourself to be known with nonsense, aimless or rotten words. Too much talk not to regard and doubt if the things they here about you. Keeping your mouth shut will make people not to know how ignorant you are, then open it and remove all the doubts.
Hmm.. Hard to take in though, because i talk much, but its inspiring, i think am going to reduce the way i talk.. So as to see changes in me and what i do

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, you said right that talkative people tend to do very less in the future. And, the proverb you said in your second line of the post is very true. As people I see that who talks much they work very less, and often try to look in other's matter more, that what they are performing. I have gone a lot of talkative people in my life till college who say of them a lot, and reality nothing resides with them i.e. worth it. And it's also right when we are in the habit of saying much, we often tell the next plans to random people whom we don't need to say that. So, we should believe in action more.