Google Adsense the easy way to make money

rotabol

Google Adsense is an easy way to make money from your blog. All you need to do is add a script from Google to your website and start displaying ads.

You will get paid for every time a user clicks on the ad. These are called CPC ads.

What is CPC? CPC stands for “cost per click.” By displaying CPC ads with Google Adsense, you receive a set fee every time a visitor clicks on an ad.

The cost per click is set by the advertiser. (This is in contrast to CPM ads, where you’re paid for ad views instead of clicks. CPM means “cost per thousand impressions,” where M is the roman numeral for 1,000.)

Google Adsense is a good way to start earning money online when you are first starting out.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I always advise people who are just starting their online making money career to start with blogging no matter what. I believe that it is the most quickest way to make money online and it is also the easiest to monetize. For example once you begin to gain a lot of traffic you can use Google adsense and other advertisement networks in order to be getting some small incentives on a monthly basis. This is always going to increase the ending on the traffic that you are having and as such there is room for growth at always. After that you can begin to look for other means of earning.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Display advert is one of the ways to make money with your blog and Google adsense is one of the very many in the marketplace.

Google adsense is so easy to make money with your blog that you only need to do the work ones and you get paid as long as you are receiving free organic traffic on your website.

The only downside is that Google adsense has a low cost per multiple impressions. It can be very hard to earn $10 per 1000 impression on Google adsense.

This is the reason why I always advise people to sign up with other display advert platform like Ezoic, Mediavine and AdThrive.

All these platforms have higher cost per multiple impression than Google adsense.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Display advert is one of the ways to make money with your blog and Google adsense is one of the very many in the marketplace.

Google adsense is so easy to make money with your blog that you only need to do the work ones and you get paid as long as you are receiving free organic traffic on your website.

The only downside is that Google adsense has a low cost per multiple impressions. It can be very hard to earn $10 per 1000 impression on Google adsense.

This is the reason why I always advise people to sign up with other display advert platform like Ezoic, Mediavine and AdThrive.

All these platforms have higher cost per multiple impression than Google adsense.
For one to earn really well with Google AdSense, I believe more clicks from unique visitors is required. Without those clicks from visitors coming especially in the top tier countries, it wouldn't be possible for a blogger who is using Google AdSense to earn revenue online. Mediavine, Ezoic, infolinks etc, are better options too, to earn from impressions that doesn't have to come from clicks.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I want to correct you, Google Adsense is not for starter, it is only for the pros. I am saying this based on my experience. I have been using Google Adsense for almost 2 years and I know what are the steps involved for getting approved by adsnese, how we can earn etc. If you had any experience with Google Adsense you should have known, a newbie will never earn on adsense. They have such a difficult criteria for website approval that 90m percent of newbie will fail over a dozen times before giving up on adsnese. using adsense on youtube is somewhat easier.

paidsurveyadvisor

Google AdSense is the way to passive income if your website is generating tons of legit traffic. Google is very strict with their publisher and will ban any account that are trying to be sneaky.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@sincerem you are very on point with your comment. it is important to generate traffic from the top tier countries like United States and Canada.

I think everything begins with keyword research. A blogger must be able to come up with keywords targeting United States audience as well as the Canada.

Nothing is to use the keyword to generate content and the blogger will usually receive traffic from both countries.

Driving traffic from top tier countries will help to boost the earning capability of a blog from Google adsense.

Another thing is to post consistent as this helps to increase the organic traffic that will come to the website.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
@sincerem you are very on point with your comment. it is important to generate traffic from the top tier countries like United States and Canada.

I think everything begins with keyword research. A blogger must be able to come up with keywords targeting United States audience as well as the Canada.

Nothing is to use the keyword to generate content and the blogger will usually receive traffic from both countries.

Driving traffic from top tier countries will help to boost the earning capability of a blog from Google adsense.

Another thing is to post consistent as this helps to increase the organic traffic that will come to the website.
You simply said what's correct when it comes to blogging and how to seek organic traffic. When it comes to posting regularly, a blogger should focus solely on quality, if he or she can't do it single handedly. It will be a nice choice to hire top quality writers to do the job for him or her, and keep the blog fresh with quality contents that can keep visitors engaging and also attract search engines indexing his or her contents due to its uniqueness.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have misconceptions regarding traffic. It is absolutely not necessary to get traffic from top tier if you are using google adsense or amazon ads. If the ads on your site is about a university in India and if someone from India clicks on that ad, you will earn more money compared from people clicking the ad from the united states. The earning depends on the ad target and ad sales. If your sites get a lot of visitors from Nigeria, you can still make money by using ads targeted towards Nigerians. You need traffic that actually converts

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well to be able to make money with Google adsense then you need to have a website , because it is the website that google will displays those ads, you also need to be able to generate enough traffic for you to be able to earn a reasonable amount of money using Google adsense because the higher the traffic you are able to lead into your website the higher your profit.. This also depend on your location , in United States and European countries , the earning rates from Google is higher compared to most African countries, I might really be interested to go into blogging but I may not even have time to write out contents to post on my website now , maybe I might be able to go back to this business later in the future.. I understand it is a profitable business when you are able to write good quality content to attract people, even if you cannot be able to write content on our own it is possible to hire content writer to help in write quality content for our website .we shouldn't make any attempts to post low-quality content as it can bring down the quality of a website