How to lift ad limit on Google AdSense?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I opened a blog last year and I was able to be approved by Google AdSense last year December but last 2 months o received a message from Google that they have limited the ads that will be showing on my website for 30 days and now it is more than 30 days. What should I do to spice this problem?

Before it reached one month I Google searched to see what I should do and I saw many post. I tried to do most of them and nothing happened. I tried one that said that I should disabled the autoads and create a new ad unit and of which I did it. At first ads was showing but it stopped snowing the second day. So after that I tried some other tips but nothing happened as ads did nit still show.

I know that some people might have expirenced this before. So that is why I am asking what to do to gain my AdSense back.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
Getting approved by Google Adsense is rather easy compared to using Google Adsense without being banned or limited. A lot of webmasters commit mistakes knowingly and unknowingly which result in permanent ban or ad limitations. When you receive ad limitation notifications, it means Adsense ads will not be showing on your website, when there are no ads, there will be no revenue. Ad limitations happen mainly due to invalid traffic. Invalid traffic means when Google detects that clicks on your websites are not being generated organically but instead being manipulated in some ways. When clicks are being artificially ebing generated on your website, Adsnese will impose ad limitaton on your site. This is usually for 30 days. In the mean time, Google will constantly monitor your traffic and take action of you are found culprit for click fraud. Sometimes the limitaton lasts more thana 30 days. If you want to avoud this, do not use any kind of illegal actions.