Google Ad Partners for Bloggers and Website Owners

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that Adsense is the best ad network for bloggers and website owners who work genuinely, for instance, publish original content and follow family-friendly content policy. However, for the website owners who are copying content, offering illegal downloads, publishing in topics that are not family friendly, Google Adsense is not for them.

If you can’t use Adsense for some reasons, here are the adsense alternatives you can try.

Adsense Ad Exchange Partner

Adsense Ad Exchange Partners are the company that are certified to resell adsense ads. By using ad exchange partners, you will be running Adsense ads on your site without actually signing up with adsense. There are a lot of adsense ad partners but I recommend

HooliganMedia.com: This ad network provides Google AdX, provide single tag ad, and you can monetize with zero traffic.

Adsassure.com: They have 40k monthly traffic requirement but otherwise everything is good.

These two ad partners will provide google publisher accounts

I tried to sign up with HooliganMedia.com, and they provided me with ads txt, I added ads txt on my website, yet they said ads txt cannot be detected. I don't know what was the issue but I will make sure to visit HooliganMedia and sign up again. What made me excited about this google ad partner is no traffic requirement. I know a lot of google ad parter, however, most of these ad partners have high traffic requirements, something like 50k monthly traffic. If I can receive that kind of traffic on my website why should I use a third-party ad provider when I can easily earn from adsnese, or other similar ad partners. I am not interested in using Adsassure.com because of its high traffic requirement. Some google ad partners like mediavine claim that they pay better than Google adsense as they offer only high paying ads on the website but I am not sure becuse I have never used ad partners.