Trading Discussion Gold, Indices or Currency pairs?

Kingstone

Forex trading includes trading metals like Gold and silver and it also includes trading indices such as NAS100, US30, UK 100, and a host of others. The group with the major pairs are the currency that outright defines forex trading( foreign currency trading
Which of the pairs would you prefer more?
trading gold, indices, or currency pairs?

Victorial

That is a big question to ask. Forex is the largest as it offers many things as you have mentioned like indices, currency pairs, and metals. For me, I will choose the riskiest of them all which is trading metals especially gold. Gold is dynamic and it is volatile. It can move quickly in any direction without looking back. I have seen an account got blown out because of gold and I have seen someone make $200 and more trading gold.

I choose gold because it seems to be the fastest way to make money in forex. All the currency pairs are slow

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex will be in a top position according to liquidity. The exchange rate varies from traders to traders. FXOpulence includes smart technology and the best broker for scalping and other types. The broker allows traders with more than 28 trading pairs.

FXOchartist

Verified member
So far I still like to trade currencies trading despite in my broker FXOpen also provide market crypto, indices, commodity, and stocks, maybe someday later I needs to tries more asset to increasing profit, besides trading currency generally major currency pairs like EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, and more in major pair, sometimes i trading gold