Gokumarket - up to 6$ in 5 minutes

glukos

1. Register from the link -> https://gokumarket.app.link/Ei0oHqOEskb .
2. Verify your account after registration. The verification can be found in the profiles tab -> KYC / AML .
3. After verification (up to 5 minutes), you will receive up to 10GMC with a current value 6$ to your wallet on the gokumarket exchange.
4. The GMC token is available for trading on the coinsbit and whitebit exchanges.

For each referral you will receive up to 10GMC (6$).

People from this countries can't participate in this promotion:

USA, Belarus, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the Crimea region of Ukraine, Croatia, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe

KYC rewards based on Location:

• Vietnam, India, Indonesia = 2 GMC
  • Turkey = 1 GMC
  • Sri Lanka = 1 GMC
  • Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and the UK = 10 GMC
  • Nigeria, Kenya, and Mozambique = 4 GMC)
  • Rest all countries - 5 GMC

Gokumarket trustpilot score:

gokumarkTrustpilot.JPG

Proof of receiving GMC Tokens:

gokuMark.JPG

Price for 1GMC:

gmcTokPric.JPG

Last edited:
I really like the way you analyse every thing here with the proof of payment and this will increase the way people will patronise the site. The legitability of the site really matter because with the KYC they are asking there shows that it will be a good site and promising.

I really like the way you analyse every thing here with the proof of payment and this will increase the way people will patronise the site. The legitability of the site really matter because with the KYC they are asking there shows that it will be a good site and promising.

Thanks :) . This exchange has been running for a while and has some nice options that I encourage you to read about.