Mr Seeker

word-cloud-summary-of-get-best-advertiser-in-your-side-pocket-article-2C974B3.jpg
?Get the best advertiser on your side?

Many people have asked me to reveal some of the most effective traffic-generating strategies I am aware of. I'm not going to tell them right now because I know the bulk of people don't even fight them. All I know is that they function, and you should be aware of this as well.

Let's go locate them!

The better ranking pages are where I get the majority of my visitors. My link is on one of the most prominent websites on the internet. You should be able to visit those well-known locations. Don't waste your time posting your link to random places. You must demonstrate your creative abilities. It takes a lot of effort to look for link partners merely to move up a few ranks.

The importance of advertising in the marketing of your website cannot be overstated. Allow others to talk about you, your services, and your products. People, you see, are always on the lookout for good material, aren't they? Your website should contain excellent content. Unless and until you have a truly dominant product, don't write "Welcome to my website" or "Ours is a World's First Company...blah blah."

You market your products or services in the same way that everyone else does, but you believe you need to stand out. To attract visitors, your offer should be unique. Your presentation should grab the audience's attention. Be wary of online advertisements. There are only a few major players in the game.​