Get Paid To Complete Survey on Yougov

Juen15

This is a fairly easy survey site. Most of the survey sites they require members to take a qualifying survey. For a top tier country it is not a difficult thing. But for members residing in lower tier countries. It's a pretty serious problem. In fact, most of them will fail to pass the qualifications and cannot take the survey. That is the reason why it is difficult in low tier countries to complete the survey. But, yougov is different.

In my experience, the survey yougov offered is not qualified. I mean, the member will directly work on the survey received from YouGov without qualification. Of course the answer affects the results of the points obtained.

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 points or the value of SGD. 25

Points for each survey are usually 25 - 150 according to the length and time of the survey.

• Register here
  • Complete the survey and collect points
  • Withdraw

Sprite1950

I joined this site and had no problem qualifying but I found it slow. For me, if I cannot see results quickly I tire of a site and it didn't happen with YouGov. I like to see the money or points coming in straight away and with this site knew it would take forever to be able to cash out. It has very good reviews so maybe it was just my demographics that held me back. It's just not a site I would recommend going by personal experience.

Juen15

I joined this site and had no problem qualifying but I found it slow. For me, if I cannot see results quickly I tire of a site and it didn't happen with YouGov. I like to see the money or points coming in straight away and with this site knew it would take forever to be able to cash out. It has very good reviews so maybe it was just my demographics that held me back. It's just not a site I would recommend going by personal experience.
Although this site does not conduct survey qualifications. Surveys are rarely given. Maybe as you say. Geographical location or country may affect surveys sent from the Yougov site to members who are in upper and lower tier countries. Like other survey sites. Top tier countries, there will be a lot of surveys that can be done. But on the contrary. Low tier countries will have fewer surveys to do. Even then, you have to complete a qualification survey which not all of them can pass. The advantages of the YouGov site are only in survey qualifications. For bigger survey rewards, other survey site sites.

Juen15

I used yougov for some time and it was fun and annoying at the same time, surverys take long to show up. If I was to recommend a fast paying survey site, I won't recommend yougov
The survey yougov sent is different from other survey sites. In the availability of YouGo surveys, there are only a few surveys that are sent in a week or a few weeks or maybe a month. It's just that the survey that is available or entry to the members is sure to be successful. Of course, a good answer is always necessary. In comparison of Yougov survey sites with other survey sites. Yougov still lacks interest. A person is looking for a survey site with high paying and small withdrawals. If it's someone from a low tier country. I think it's more difficult. Maybe they won't pass the qualification survey if they don't have the right way.