PAID 1 DOLLAR PER COMPLETE SURVEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNelly

Get paid to do survey for 1 dollar for each complete survey that you do. It's only for USA residents. You just need to sign up and start survey immediately and you are paid instantly in your account. The payout can be done by PayPal, Payoneer, Bank account or any other payment method you prefer. [Link Edited]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwess

Get paid to do survey for 1 dollar for each complete survey that you do. It's only for USA residents. You just need to sign up and start survey immediately and you are paid instantly in your account. The payout can be done by PayPal, Payoneer, Bank account or any other payment method you prefer. Start here.
I myself really don't like taking surveys or joining survey sites but this doesn't mean is not helpful but is because most survey sites do not work in my country and as a matter of fact is time wasting for me to join survey site. But those who are lucky that it works in you country can join because $1 per each, I think is good.

MNelly

I myself really don't like taking surveys or joining survey sites but this doesn't mean is not helpful but is because most survey sites do not work in my country and as a matter of fact is time wasting for me to join survey site. But those who are lucky that it works in you country can join because $1 per each, I think is good.
Yeah most of the time survey don't really work on African countries and if they do, there must be near your geographical area with a company that offers surveys but unfortunately African countries barely have company's that offer or do surveys. And if there are also they don't pay that much , it's always small cents like 0.1 and sometimes they always say "survey are not available for you at this time"

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have tried to earn some incentive from numerous surveys which never rewarded me a dime that's why i stopped looking at them for earning means. They're simply suckers, doesn't worth our time at all, unless you're from the top tier country before you'll consider it an earning option. If not, then you shouldn't waste your time there, unless luck plays your way.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Get paid to do survey for 1 dollar for each complete survey that you do. It's only for USA residents. You just need to sign up and start survey immediately and you are paid instantly in your account. The payout can be done by PayPal, Payoneer, Bank account or any other payment method you prefer. Start here.

Well, it's nice as you have specified which country have access to participate in this surveys. But unfortunately, some of the people here including me, wouldn't be able to partake in the survey. As our countries are not authorized to be involved in such a survey. But I hope in the future, there will be a paying survey for everyone.

I have tried to earn some incentive from numerous surveys which never rewarded me a dime that's why i stopped looking at them for earning means. They're simply suckers, doesn't worth our time at all, unless you're from the top tier country before you'll consider it an earning option. If not, then you shouldn't waste your time there, unless luck plays your way.

Laughs lol..."They are simply suckers" I concur, truly they are suckers. With the amount of time I have spent on taking surveys, never earned anything worthy to be called money. When I was still consistent on cointiply, I usually being given points whenever I took Theorem surveys but if you convert those points to cash, it's not even worth a cent lol.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs lol..."They are simply suckers" I concur, truly they are suckers. With the amount of time I have spent on taking surveys, never earned anything worthy to be called money. When I was still consistent on cointiply, I usually being given points whenever I took Theorem surveys but if you convert those points to cash, it's not even worth a cent lol.
Don't call those reward offered by theorem reach surveys as incentive, LoL. Its just one peanut they offered you for visiting them. Those kind of reward makes me laugh, it will take me ages to achieve the minimum withdrawal threshold to withdraw from cointiply if its only about those surveys. Have dashed all surveys out, not trying them out again.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The payment is relatively okay but the problem is that we don't know whether the survey is hiring or available for all countries. Most survey websites don't like making their offer available to most people from third world countries for the reasons best known to them. I even like the fact that the survey has many withdrawal options.

Status
Not open for further replies.