Alext1997

Another easy and fun way to make money online(it is also super beginner-friendly) is by doing simple microtasks!On this site, you can get paid to sign up,watch videos,post.share and other microtasks which take a few minutes!
This site is worldwides and have high reviews on Trustpilot and there is also a low payout threshold!You can even complete surveys if u want!(That is up to you!)
Join here for the first site!
Also this site has a wide variety of payment methods and they are 100% legit if u read the reviews!

Nite

Valued Contributor
From what the reviews have said, Timebucks seems like a nice reward website that provides both Cash and Bitcoin payments. Most of the tasks are also easy to do, but I guess the earning depends on your profile and country. Like most gpt websites, here too your region plays a big part in your earnings.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Timebucks, it's one of the legit sites that's paying it's members pretty well. My time at the site was nothing to write home about....I don't know how anyone or people are making 1$ there on daily basis. I left because I couldn't earn anything reasonable, I would have loved to be on the site but the site it's not for me.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Timebucks is not a new site , it's been around for some time now and almost everyone here is on the site already. The only set back on the site is that the payment is very slow and you can't filter jobs that you want to do. It's a legit site, because a friend already make withdrawal from it. I have not reached the withdrawal threshold because I was not consistent on the site

Chibson

VIP Contributor
From what the reviews have said, Timebucks seems like a nice reward website that provides both Cash and Bitcoin payments. Most of the tasks are also easy to do, but I guess the earning depends on your profile and country. Like most gpt websites, here too your region plays a big part in your earnings.
I didn't bother to click the link so he is actually talking about timebucks. I don't really know much about it but I have heard about it in the past but I didn't bother to register because there is no reasonable testimony for me to do that. I know it is very legit because it has been in existence for at least some time now and there are some people who uses it.

uforwealth

Verified member
Well, I am not a freelancer on timebucks. So, I don't have much knowledge about it.
From the above comments, I can see that the site is trustworthy. Although it has been reviewed to be legit. I won't like to perform any task on the micro-jobs site because of its low pay.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Timebucks, it's one of the legit sites that's paying it's members pretty well. My time at the site was nothing to write home about....I don't know how anyone or people are making 1$ there on daily basis. I left because I couldn't earn anything reasonable, I would have loved to be on the site but the site it's not for me.
This is the same thing I experienced on the site. They said I'd for every one but the tasks for my country was restricted I couldn't do the task that will give me good money. So it wasn't worth my time.i don't know why there's discrimination everywhere even on earning sites

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is the same thing I experienced on the site. They said I'd for every one but the tasks for my country was restricted I couldn't do the task that will give me good money. So it wasn't worth my time.i don't know why there's discrimination everywhere even on earning sites
Lol sorry to hear that! I think most sites now a days are for the westerners because if you check very well, you will see that it's the people from that part of the world that are really making enough there on daily basis. Don't be surprised someone from the UK or Canada might be making over $10 there per day. And yet here we are.....

Finger Geek

Verified member
I know that the website is a legit website and they are paying well. But been from a tier 3 country it is not always easy to work with website like that for most of the offers there are not always available for my country. Most especially the survey part. So I don't usually waste my time in any website that offers surveys. Paid to forum is better for me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know that the website is a legit website and they are paying well. But been from a tier 3 country it is not always easy to work with website like that for most of the offers there are not always available for my country. Most especially the survey part. So I don't usually waste my time in any website that offers surveys. Paid to forum is better for me.
You are definitely right. tier 3 countries do not really make a lot of money from some platforms. I have seen so many platforms and pay a lot of money to people from tier 1 countries. The only way you can make reasonable amount of money online is to learn a digital scale of such as graphic designing and so many of them and of course venture into freelancing. You can also learn internet marketing because no matter where you are from you will definitely make a lot of money from it provided you know how to do it well.

Finger Geek

Verified member
You are definitely right. tier 3 countries do not really make a lot of money from some platforms. I have seen so many platforms and pay a lot of money to people from tier 1 countries. The only way you can make reasonable amount of money online is to learn a digital scale of such as graphic designing and so many of them and of course venture into freelancing. You can also learn internet marketing because no matter where you are from you will definitely make a lot of money from it provided you know how to do it well.
But I have tried affiliate marketing so many times but I have not been able to make a cent form it. I have read many post from blogs on how to make money with affiliate marketing and I have tried there tips but I have not been successful with it. So I never go back to it for it look like a waste of time for me

Chibson

VIP Contributor
But I have tried affiliate marketing so many times but I have not been able to make a cent form it. I have read many post from blogs on how to make money with affiliate marketing and I have tried there tips but I have not been successful with it. So I never go back to it for it look like a waste of time for me
the reason you didn't make money from affiliate marketing is because you are doing it wrongly and that was the reason why I didn't also make money from it but I have figured out some reasons why it was so. There are some certain skills and the knowledge you need to have in order for you to start making money online. First of all you need to build your value in the sense that you will have a website or a semi website then you will write a quality article which is SEO friendly then you can put your affiliate links there.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Some reviews about Timebucks had said that they are asking a government issued ID proof from their members so that their accounts could be verified. Also a selfie of that member holding a paper written"Timebucks" on it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard about this website from many of my friends but they always discourage me from partaking in it. They claimed that the payment is just too low and you can only do the job the computer gives you, you cannot select the job you wish to do. Although, to be honest I have not checked out the website personally, the review is enough for me to decide.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have heard about this website from many of my friends but they always discourage me from partaking in it. They claimed that the payment is just too low and you can only do the job the computer gives you, you cannot select the job you wish to do. Although, to be honest I have not checked out the website personally, the review is enough for me to decide.
I will not advise you to be venture into all those platforms because you cannot make any reasonable amount of money with them. it is much better you focus on paid to post platforms because many of them are legit and you can easily combine two or three of them and make reasonable amount of money at least a weekly basis.