Website link:
Check it out and see what you think...
My phone is blowing up!
Did you know that?
Your data is being sold every day but you don’t earn a dime off
of it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will be a thing of joy for someone to be paid for data that one uses to surf online. Most time I do spend more than $10 in buying data every month. But the fact is that I will prefer writing the step by step on the process of having this done instead of posting video.

Sharon328

This is like honeygain but the pay out is very low there

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that you cannot make any tangible money from those platforms. I have come across a similar platform and after so many hours of work I could not make anything tangible even though it was as a form of passive income. Any platform that doesn't have the capacity to give me $1 per day is not worth it at all.

Putta Vince

It requires strong internet connection possibly home wifi to earn any decent money out of it. Honeygain offered $5 bonus as well but it takes like 6 months to reach $20 which is the minimum withdrawal. I am not sure about this platform but the earning can only be improved to certain extent by inviting referrals and telling them to be actively mining which can generate referral rewards.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have gone through the promotional video and when it is a good opportunity I do not think it is one that will benefit me because they have stated clearly that the attached so much priority to people that are coming from top world countries like the United States of America.