Get paid for creating posts, comments and reactions

Juen15

Camfect is a social media platform rewards site. This site is the same as Facebook in terms of content. To get rewarded from this site. Members must carry out activities on the camfet site.

If you have a lot of activity or become an active member, you will get more points on the perfect site.

The following are details of coins that can be obtained from this site.

• Get 100 points for creating a new post.
  • Get 150 points for starting a new blog on camfect site
  • Get 10 points for reacting to any post
  • Get 30 points for comments on any post
  • Get $ 0.1 for each referral.

*The 10K point value is $ 1. Making 100 posts will earn you 10K points or $ 1.

Posts there are status, not like a forum.

Minimum withdrawal is 100K points or $ 10 worth via paypal.

To Start, do it.
1. Register here
2. Do social media activities to collect points
3. Withdraw

Juen15

@YoghaAW
If you want to practice writing. I suggest you to join some other forum sites like this trend. You can find it threaded. The site that I shared above is a site that is similar to the social media facebook web. You will get paid by posting, commenting or reacting to other people's posts. Increase income by referring members. It's instant even though it's harder to get lots of referrals. I see this site is still legitimate even though I am no longer active on it. I see someone's proof of payment on Facebook.

Overcomer

Banned
Some people do misuse their time, data and their phone. They misuse their data and time by using to do unprofitable things especially on social media without knowing that there are ways they can use that their data and time to earn money.

Trendri, Bizdustry and other PTP sites can make you earn money online.