Get paid by surfing ads

GreenArrow

Get paid in Bitcoin just by surfing ads.
it is a legit site that pays you for your effort.
1. surf ads
2. window ads
3. video ads.

deposit is optional. You can withdraw without spending your money.

comment how and Ill tell you more details.

Capture.PNG

Nova

Which site is this? Currently I am aware of the faceutcrypto and the faucetpay. These two sites are pretty good for the faucet and collecting the coins. I can tell you that some of the really good ads and the conversion per ads are through these two sites. I have joined them. But I was not sure about if those sites would earn me good. But now that you are going to tell us about it. Do let us know in the PM though because I am definitely in search of some of the new opportunities. I also would like to know if they are going to pay monthly or any other restriction if they may have.

With faucetpay and faucetcrypto, there are going to be some restriction, so for me it takes a lot of time for things to work out. And it's not really something I'd do this year as well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The site name is coinpayu.com I have known them, for a long time now. I have cashed out before through the faucet/PTC site. It's a legit site, credita your money fast, with low minimum withdrawal threshold of 5000 satoshi when you are withdrawing with faucetpay.io, or dogecoin etc. Even if the earnings are minimal somehow but I never doubt their legitimacy. They are the first PTC site that paid me first before I started making money with other sites. I recommend them fie any one hoping to make that extra bucks from PTC sites.

Carson20t

Site really looks interesting to work on but I must say most of the sites that are faucets or get paid to click sites needs a good strategy because without refferals from a lower tier cohbtry itvwould taje you fireverbto earn from them.So you have to know exactly what you are getting into before joining it.You can use thd site to do some advertisements and get leads to your website,blog or an affilliate program.