Mcgabriel

This is a very reputable software company which a very juicy affiliate program
Get users to signup and you'll earn $5...if the purchase any package,you be credited $100 in addition
🛑 Available worldwide 🛑
For more info Watch Full Tutorial on how to setup your account and start earning today
👉👉
EARN $5 per signup FULL TUTORIAL 👈👈

Sikapa

Verified member
I don't really know the kind of website that you are talking about but this is something little doubtful. I remember how someone convinced me to sign up to a certain website that claim to give instant $5 when you sign up and it also claim to give $0.50 per referral. This was so good to me so I quickly jumped into conclusion and then "hook line and sink" I was so surprised when I fell into the trap of this website.

I worked hard to get $65 on the website but that was the beginning of my online scam sites story. I saw the money in my account and it was growing although the minimum payout was just $50 but I couldn't cash out because the money in my wallet was just a figure 65 rather than money $65. From then I'm so vigilante about the kind of website that I get sign up to.

My dear have you checked the site's review? Have you cash out before? How sure are you that it really work?