Get money from watching videos

Nouranova

Hello friends
I have find on youtube, a new method to get paid for watching videos, the website named ebavideo, but i don't have any ideas how to register into, but i asked my girls that works on this website, she told me that it's real, and she get paid just for watching videos!!

so well, I've seen my fair share of get paid to watch videos site and i would say it's a waste of time for me, like seriously, i have really tried many of them and haven't earned nothing, and am not kidding, plus the earning potential is very low, you might not even earn a dollar in a day even if you decide to work your ass off

Well, the big problem with such sites is the fact that they can turn into a scam at any time and they might be a scam to begin with. I remember a site called Win tub that used to be like that but they ended up being a scam site. Having said that, I am not able to find the site you mentioned on Google.

so well, I've seen my fair share of get paid to watch videos site and i would say it's a waste of time for me, like seriously, i have really tried many of them and haven't earned nothing, and am not kidding, plus the earning potential is very low, you might not even earn a dollar in a day even if you decide to work your ass off
Trust me I definitely agree with what you're saying I have been through a lot of paid advertisement referent link all of those above sometimes it's just always tough time and I'm very skeptical of majority of the links people post on here

Hello friends
I have find on youtube, a new method to get paid for watching videos, the website named ebavideo, but i don't have any ideas how to register into, but i asked my girls that works on this website, she told me that it's real, and she get paid just for watching videos!!
How much is paid for video?

Trust me I definitely agree with what you're saying I have been through a lot of paid advertisement referent link all of those above sometimes it's just always tough time and I'm very skeptical of majority of the links people post on here
haha, yeah i know the feeling, all you have to do in other to earn money online, is to learn a sill, and then find some site like this that can help you earn money on the side, it's just that easy, because if you keep on looking for sort routes to make money, you will keep on wasting time on various annoying sites

I don't think I understand you. Although there may be a way to earn money from just watching videos online but the description you gave ain't that clear. You need to elaborate how much one can earn by watching the videos, their payment method and possibly their minimum payout threshold that's if any

haha, yeah i know the feeling, all you have to do in other to earn money online, is to learn a sill, and then find some site like this that can help you earn money on the side, it's just that easy, because if you keep on looking for sort routes to make money, you will keep on wasting time on various annoying sites
Definitely I'm totally agree Jajah

I seen it all and i don't really care for these type of programs,i feel like its a waste of time,e specially if they are not payng out much money some only pays out pennies.