Get High Viewers and Click Rates with these Best Headline Writing Tips

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The surest way to get readers to view or click your posts is to have a catchy headline. There is so much content online.
Why waste my time on yours, why do I even have to click your post?

Don't just write a random headline. It doesn't drive engagements like other organized patterns of writing headlines.

Headlines can be in the form of List, Question or how-to statement. Such have high Click Rates and Shares. While writing headlines for example: list; you can include a "number" then emotional, power, common and uncommon words.

Content readers like contents that raise their emotion (joy, confusion, sadness, curiosity etc.) The hard part is finding a way to blend those words to your headlines without pushing your viewers away.

Emotional headlines can come like this:

"View this surprising footage of a drone flying through an erupting volcano in Japan"

"7 most important marketing skills you need to be rich in 2022"

These words used above are captivating. "Erupting volcano" , this thing is unusual, then a drone capturing the rare scene is something people want to experience by reading from their comfort zone.

The second headline you see "most important" and "rich" used together. These words are captivating and the number makes it a "list" type of headline which makes it look easy to read through, you don't have to read between lines to get the important information.

Psychologically, these techniques work on readers unconsciously. They get attracted easily to these kinds of headlines.

Question headlines

When you ask a question in your headline, there is a high tendency it's going to be engaging, you will either end up answering a question or engaging someone too. There is a solution, which is what people want to see at the end of the day.

List Headlines

Like I said, it makes your post easily readable. Nobody needs the stress of reading between the lines every time

How-To

This can be a webinar headline. People want to know how to accomplish a task, a new way to do something. There are problems and people want solutions.

You can follow me to get more tips on how to write contents with engaging headlines.

Most people use headlines when you visit the blog you find a missing part or a little introduction to the subject without continuing to describe the information to gain a maximum profit from the advertisement network and CPM and ad tag placed everywhere without much head ache and this is not something good for future blog reputation and trustworthy. The article must be complete of full of information like the heading one not aiming to earn only from people curiousity.

Most people use headlines when you visit the blog you find a missing part or a little introduction to the subject without continuing to describe the information to gain a maximum profit from the advertisement network and CPM and ad tag placed everywhere without much head ache and this is not something good for future blog reputation and trustworthy. The article must be complete of full of information like the heading one not aiming to earn only from people curiousity.
You are right and it's something bad to do as a professional writer. I forgot to remind them how bad it's to play on your visitors or followers emotions. Good headlines should also have good meta descriptions and body.

Many people do not realize the importance of headlines. However, I always try my best to write the best headlines. In fact, when I create threads on Trendri, I tend to make better titles, so that my threads could rank much better in the search engines. Since Title of an article or topic is important, I tend to write Titles such as "Top 50 Research-Backed Ways To Become Healthier, Beautiful, And Smart". This is a great technique to get more unique visitors because I provide ways to get healthier that are more likely to work.

This is because I am providing content that will be beneficial for the reader, as it is supported by scientific evidence, not some generic information that all the people know. Moreover, I have also noticed that Hot and trending topics also get more unique visitors. This is why it is crucial to write about topics that people actually like to read. You can write articles about celebrities or Covid-19 pandemic with attractive tiles. You must also make sure that your content matches your titles, too. Otherwise, you will surely lose visitors in the end.