Get $ 5 with the Cashmob app

Juen15

IMG_20210106_135933.jpg

Cashmob is a rewards app with a very easy task. This app has been downloaded more than 10K and scored 3.7 in the Play Store.

To get rewarded from this application. Users must get coins that will be converted into a $ balance.
There are several ways to get coins in this application, namely:

• Flip and earn
  • Spin and win
  • Scratch and win

Every time you do the above activity, the user needs a ticket.
Tickets are obtained from watching advertisements, get 3 tickets for each advertisement watched. The more ads you watch, the more tickets.

For now, there is no explanation for the value of converting coins to $. But I earned $ 0.002 for 70 coins. 70 coins is very little. You can get more than 70 coins actively there.

* coins will be converted automatically every day

Earn 50 coins for every referral who registers.

Minimum withdrawal is $ 5 via paypal.

• Download the application here and add "ju.uen159530"
  • Collect as many coins
  • Withdraw

Solution
I actually have the cashmob app in my phone. I downloaded it, used it for a while and simply kept it there. I only felt that it is one of those crappy sites or apps that promises what they can't offer. There are many game apps in playstore and many of those game apps are pure scam. I will likely start making use of this cash mob apps again.
This app actually pays sir. I have seen a lot of proof of payment received by cashmob application users. But one thing that keeps new users from playing for long is the huge number of advertisements. You may feel bored with the ads that appear in large numbers every time. On the other hand. This app offers a leaderboard program. Each week the user with the highest coins will get an...

Planet408

I actually have the cashmob app in my phone. I downloaded it, used it for a while and simply kept it there. I only felt that it is one of those crappy sites or apps that promises what they can't offer. There are many game apps in playstore and many of those game apps are pure scam. I will likely start making use of this cash mob apps again.

Juen15

This app actually pays sir. I have seen a lot of proof of payment received by cashmob application users. But one thing that keeps new users from playing for long is the huge number of advertisements. You may feel bored with the ads that appear in large numbers every time. On the other hand. This app offers a leaderboard program. Each week the user with the highest coins will get an instant $ 125 which will be sent to the winner.
get payment from playing game ya, let me try
This app is legit. It's just a lot of ads in it. You can decide whether to continue it or not.

Solution