Review Genesisbux.com Review: Scam Or Legit Site?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Genesisbux is one of the newly created paid to click website on the internet. They are regularly being advertised on the internet, so I decided to review this website. genesisbux looks like a good website and it also has a forum where you can post your payment proofs and discuss other problems with the admin. They offer various kinds of upgradeable plans where users can invest and earn good money. I am not sure what kind of payment methiods Genesisbux use to pay its investors; however, they definitely use Payeer to pay as I saw many payment proofs on their forum. The forum shows that the website is active and the members are being paid, so I would assume that this website is legit. However, since this is a paid to click website, I cannot guarantee that this website will remain legit for a long time or not. Please invest at your own risk. I am not responsible for your loss and I am not at all associated with this website in any way. Good luck!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, we have several paid to click sites on the internet this days but we can not just assume that a site is paying and then jump in to it. There are several ways to know if a site is particularly legit or not, we can make through research on Google through trustpilot site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, we have several paid to click sites on the internet this days but we can not just assume that a site is paying and then jump in to it. There are several ways to know if a site is particularly legit or not, we can make through research on Google through trustpilot site.

There are not many reviews of Genesisbux on trust Pilot. There are only three reviews of Genesisbux on Trust Pilot and all three of them are highly positive reviews. I have seen some reviews of genesisbux on a site called Foxyrating and they are also positive. Some people have also uploaded payment proofs. However, it is just too early to say whether Genesisbux will remain legit or become a scam.

MOSIUR

Yea! Genesisbux is a PTC site where I have been working for many days, yet I have not been able to cash out once because minimum cash out threshold is $2.00. After cash out my earnings, I can tell whether the site is legit or scam. Only by seeing payment proof we cannot tell that it is a legit site because there are many sites where there are fake payment proofs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do see these website on some webs as pop up ads. But I have not taken my time to read the review about it. The main problem is that I don't even have time for more website as my hands are full these days to the extent that I am managing myself.