Gaining new leads on email marketing

B

Booncash22

Hi everyone I'm a new member to this forum and would appreciate experienced members to help me out with tips and strategies to getting ahead with email marketing!
Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!
Best regards

C

Cas26

Good day

I have found two free websites that you can use, to build an email list, starting today. I have made a website with some video content, so that you can start building your email list.

Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in?

Regards
Jason

B

Booncash22

Good day

I have found two free websites that you can use, to build an email list, starting today. I have made a website with some video content, so that you can start building your email list.

Please let me know if this is something that you are interested in?

Regards
Jason
Thanks Jason!
Are we allowed to share such information on this platform? That's against the rules if I can recollect!
Any thoughts and insights on your experience would be very welcome though!
Best regards

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Email Marketing is one of the most effective ways in which anyone can promote a lot of things online. If you really want to be successful with email Marketing, then there are certain things you must know. You must know how to scrap emails from the internet and use them to market your products. You must be a good content creator. This is because you must be creative in your email marketing strategy.