Gaining from little bitcoin

Finger Geek

Verified member
Do you know that with very little bitcoin that you earn from faucet websites, you can definitely earn big with it? I am not saying that you will earn well when you claim from faucet websites. But you can gather your earnings and make it big.

You will not really be rich with facet website but you can save to be rich with it. I could remember back then around 2014 or before that, when faucet websites was new then and the only cryptocurrency been given then was bitcoin and dogecoin. There were few of them but we were claiming reasonable amount of the coin in which we can earn up to a dollar in weeks or days then.

So then I claimed many bitcoin and dogecoin and withdrawn them to different wallet. Those time, the price of bitcoin was around $300 or below while 10,000 dogecoin was not up to $1. Because what I earned was not up to $1 then and I did not claimed much from faucet websites, so I forgot them.

It was when the price of btc and doge reached all time high that I remembered them. U was able to recover doge, but lost btc. The doge that was not up to $1 then reached more than $300. So which means if I claimed more dogecoin then I would have been a rich guy by now. So it is not too late for you now. You can start claiming yours today and save it for future maybe 5 years time.