Freelancers Should Use the SEOClerks Marketplace

cmoneyspinner

You know how they say “one good thing leads to another”? About 3 years ago, a friend encouraged me to join my first forum (see NOTES). Reading the various discussion threads in this forum led me to discover a community called SEOClerks. At this site, freelancers advertise their services. These are small gigs that you, the freelancer, create and people looking for that type of service will hire you.

As an example of a small gig, I offer a ghostwriting service. People who need a content writer hire me to write articles or blog posts for them. I charge $5. But since you are the one creating the gig you decide what you want to charge for the services you offer.

If you visit this site you can see all the different types of small gigs freelancers are offering that generate income for them.

NOTES: There is a thread about Forum Coin here at Trendri ~ Forumcoin.com (FC) PTP Forum

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I checked the SEOClerks, there are SEO related gigs valued at $1 to $699 at the very first page of the site, some freelancers posted multiple gigs with different value. My thought was, if they can really make your website in first page of google ranking, then why can't they create their own website and make it top ranking? This will also prove their claim. SEOClert's official twitter account is not working since Nov 2020' Black Friday ad.

I offer a ghostwriting service. People who need a content writer hire me to write articles or blog posts for them.
If there are gigs available other than SEO too, then it is good.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You know how they say “one good thing leads to another”? About 3 years ago, a friend encouraged me to join my first forum (see NOTES). Reading the various discussion threads in this forum led me to discover a community called SEOClerks. At this site, freelancers advertise their services. These are small gigs that you, the freelancer, create and people looking for that type of service will hire you.

As an example of a small gig, I offer a ghostwriting service. People who need a content writer hire me to write articles or blog posts for them. I charge $5. But since you are the one creating the gig you decide what you want to charge for the services you offer.

If you visit this site you can see all the different types of small gigs freelancers are offering that generate income for them.

NOTES: There is a thread about Forum Coin here at Trendri ~ Forumcoin.com (FC) PTP Forum
If the site looks the way you said then it needs to be accessed and see what the site holds in the bag for clients like me that will be looking for freelancers to create my blog site. The only problem I will be facing is if they will create an eye catching contents/articles that will rank high on any search engine platform. Since they write with such low asking price, how are you sure they will create engaging contents that will really rank higher in the search engines and bring steady traffic to my site.

cmoneyspinner

I checked the SEOClerks, there are SEO related gigs valued at $1 to $699 at the very first page of the site, some freelancers posted multiple gigs with different value. My thought was, if they can really make your website in first page of google ranking, then why can't they create their own website and make it top ranking? This will also prove their claim. SEOClert's official twitter account is not working since Nov 2020' Black Friday ad.

If there are gigs available other than SEO too, then it is good.
I know! Some of those folks charge really high amounts. But so do the people on Fiverr, which is similar to SEOClerks. However, there must be somebody who buys the service because they keep advertising. (o_O) I know SEO is in the URL but the services are not specifically SEO gigs. In fact, it was one of the site's Admin Staff who suggested to me to start selling my services. I didn't think it would work but to my surprise I have earned few hundred dollars.

What I really like about the site is the customer pays first. It goes into a holding account. When I complete the work, then I get paid. The site takes a small fee. If the customer is not satisfied or there is a dispute, the Admin folks handle it and resolve the matter. I have tried to sell my services on my own and got ripped off. The customer offered to pay me, had me write the article but then they didn't pay me. They came up with some lame excuse about the "quality". ( And you know me better than that. :) ) For me SEOClerks is a layer of protection so I don't get ripped off again!

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I know! Some of those folks charge really high amounts. But so do the people on Fiverr, which is similar to SEOClerks. However, there must be somebody who buys the service because they keep advertising. (o_O) I know SEO is in the URL but the services are not specifically SEO gigs. In fact, it was one of the site's Admin Staff who suggested to me to start selling my services. I didn't think it would work but to my surprise I have earned few hundred dollars.

What I really like about the site is the customer pays first. It goes into a holding account. When I complete the work, then I get paid. The site takes a small fee. If the customer is not satisfied or there is a dispute, the Admin folks handle it and resolve the matter. I have tried to sell my services on my own and got ripped off. The customer offered to pay me, had me write the article but then they didn't pay me. They came up with some lame excuse about the "quality". ( And you know me better than that. :) ) For me SEOClerks is a layer of protection so I don't get ripped off again!
Cheating by clients is an anti freelancer idea, this only will effect it bad, good sites then really are helpful, your experience seems SEOClerk is better then FIverr. Ofcourse a little fees is always required as they are running a website for such service, it requires cost and this bring clients too. I have no gig right now but that is good place anyway. I'll share this with some freelancers who are looking for job, I would like to know if such things sell there -
Language translation (like Japanese translator), (sign language video for any written stuff etc)?

cmoneyspinner

Language translation (like Japanese translator), (sign language video for any written stuff etc)?
Yes there are freelancers who offer language translation services. Thanks for your comments.