Four Methods To Promote Clickbank Products

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Lots of new affiliate marketers don't know how to drive traffic to the affiliate offers they are promoting.

There is no way you are going to make money with affiliate marketing campaign if you don't know how to generate traffic.

In this short post I am going to share you with four different methods in which we can promote clickbank product and start making money.

Quora Marketing
This is one of the best method you can use to promote clickbank products if you don't have money to run PPC.

There are two ways to go about it. First you answer question related to your niche and insert your affiliate links in the answers. The second method is to write quality articles and submit it to quora, you need to include your affiliate links in your bio.

Pay Per Click
PPC method is one of the fastest way to make profit with affiliate marketing. Pay-per-click involves advertising your affiliate offers on Google Facebook Bing etc.

You can easily lose your money if you don't know what you are doing. I will advise you to look for an experts in PPC to guide you.

Solo Ads
Solo ads is one of the ways to promote affiliate offers. Solo ads ensure high conversion rate compare to pay per click because you are advertising your affiliate product to the target audience.

YouTube videos
You can simply create a YouTube channel in your niche and start reviewing different clickbank products. Make sure you put the affiliate links in the description.

There are countless ways in which affiliate marketers can use to promote their affiliate links. But it is very much important that you learn it well before you try to spend your money on ads because if you do not do it well you stand a chance of losing your money. There are also other three methods in which people can use to promote their affiliate links but you stand a chance of losing your money if you do not do it the right way. Using free traffic is good for people who are just starting their affiliate marketing journey in order not to lose their money. In using free traffic only thing you stand to lose is your time if you do not do it the right way. there are a lot of social media platforms and a lot of traffic methods in which you can use to promote your affiliate links effectively and one of them is Facebook ads. Facebook ads has really been very effective over the years provided you do it the right way, even though all there are other alternatives which may be better. A lot of people also use traffic from Quora but you really need to create good content so that people can click your links. You need a landing page or website for this if not you may be banned.

@Chibson I agree with you that there are countless ways to promote affiliate products online. However I listed those four methods for people who are just getting started because they are easy to implement.

The basis of making money with affiliate marketing is to drive target traffic to the office you are promoting. Of course there are many different ways someone can implement to drive target traffic to the affiliate offers.

I have a friend here who make use of Facebook advert to drive target traffic to the affiliate offers. He first drives the traffic to the landing page in order to collect the contact of the website visitors in exchange for a valuable free gift.

He collects their contacts so that you will be able to follow up on them. In the world of marketing, it takes about five contact before someone could make a buying decision so it is good to follow up on them.

Solo advert is the one I like most among the four net worth because it is fast and you can easily count your profit. It does not require much work, as you are going to advertise your affiliate links to the target audience built by someone else.

I don't really have much idea about the Quora marketing because I have tried it out before and my own was not really working so I gave up . I didn't do this for the main purpose of earning with affiliate marketing but it was just like a test of how I can market my affiliate link on most of these social media . I know Without learning and proper understanding it will be very difficult for me to do all these things .

I have been introduced to affiliate marketing several times but the person who was taking us on the affiliate marketing class was just focusing on the simplest one but the advance one is what he asked us to pay money to have access to which I didn't really have to pay them .

Well I suggested people who are really interested to really understand more about affiliate marketing should look for opportunities to learn it from top expert who is really making money with affiliate marketing , personally I always considered affiliate marketing to be a difficult online business but not really difficult as I think it was , is just something that requires a little dedication.