Review Forumcoin.com review (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

This site is pretty similar like trendi, which is we can make money just by creating post or comment in any post. We can earn up to 150 forum coins per every post that we make. In order to make withdrawal we can request to exchange our coins and the withdrawal is through Paypal. They said, the transaction process up yo 72 hours before we can receive our money.
In my opinion this site is quite good, because there is no limited post. So, it's mean we can earn or post anything as much as we can. Since I not get reach the minimum withdrawal, I can say this site scam or not.
Have you guys work in this site?​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The reward you earn per posts isn't up to 150 FC. You'll only earn up to 150 FC when you create thread and your thread receives lots of views, and comments from members that's when Cyberfreak or Fergal will offer you the full 150 FC for such. Otherwise, you'll earn just 1.5 FC for making posts for the first 15 posts you made for the day. Then others starting from 16 will be paid from 0.1 to 0.30 depending the section you're posting on.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been on Forum Coin for more than two years and have made many payouts there and a decent money there. It's a friendly and easy site. And the admins are true professional ones. You don't earn 150 FC for any post there. The maximum that you get is 1.5 FC in certain sections. You will get 50 FC for articles there but then you need to be approved as an article writer there before you start writing for them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The reward you earn per posts isn't up to 150 FC. You'll only earn up to 150 FC when you create thread and your thread receives lots of views, and comments from members that's when Cyberfreak or Fergal will offer you the full 150 FC for such. Otherwise, you'll earn just 1.5 FC for making posts for the first 15 posts you made for the day. Then others starting from 16 will be paid from 0.1 to 0.30 depending the section you're posting on.
It isn't even about thread that you would get the 150fc.it is when you write an article and post it on the article section. Making thread is still 1.5fc and I think it is mostly on money and wealth plus websmaster sections.the rest of the sections is just 1fc per post and threads. I'm on the site but not really active.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It isn't even about thread that you would get the 150fc.it is when you write an article and post it on the article section. Making thread is still 1.5fc and I think it is mostly on money and wealth plus websmaster sections.the rest of the sections is just 1fc per post and threads. I'm on the site but not really active.
Thanks for the clarification, i understand how FC disburses reward to its loyal members. I was thinking earlier on, that Cyberfreak rewards those who create threads 150 FC for the one that receives viral views. Now i understand that, it works only in the article section. Then the 1.5 FC works mainly on the webmasters and BMW section.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Forum coin is an old posting site and you can make little money from it. I have been with Forum Coin for a long while now. The site always offer information about ptp sites. The reward here though per post is pretty low . On the average you earn about $5 in 2 months

You can earn from both threads and replies from the forum.You can share your opinions and also learn from other response on the site. you can join if you will .

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Forum coin is an old posting site and you can make little money from it. I have been with Forum Coin for a long while now. The site always offer information about ptp sites. The reward here though per post is pretty low . On the average you earn about $5 in 2 months

You can earn from both threads and replies from the forum.You can share your opinions and also learn from other response on the site. you can join if you will .
You could earn them faster with oldguy new tasks. He offers to write two paragraphs and then reverse text in the middle. This is because you made an effort. Then you PM him with the thread or reply created and get 5 FC. Fergal has paid him 2000 FC for that task. Then it is 150 FC a month or 300 FC per two months. This could be free money added to the posting limit or the normal schedule of the earnings. I recommend everyone to do such a task on forumcoin. I have get several FC for this task.

Etini

Valued Contributor
As it is now, I rarely ever post on forum coin and that's because I find it as time wasting to do so. It I ever do, it has to be recreationally. What is the pay rate again? Half of a cent per post and after 10 posts, the rates are sliced to something quite unbelievable. I only go there to learn about new sites that are paying.

I don't know why Fergal decided to slash the rates so low. A 0.07 rate would have been better than the current rate. So many people have left the site. I really wish the site would get back to it's glory days once again.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
As it is now, I rarely ever post on forum coin and that's because I find it as time wasting to do so. It I ever do, it has to be recreationally. What is the pay rate again? Half of a cent per post and after 10 posts, the rates are sliced to something quite unbelievable. I only go there to learn about new sites that are paying.

I don't know why Fergal decided to slash the rates so low. A 0.07 rate would have been better than the current rate. So many people have left the site. I really wish the site would get back to it's glory days once again.
See this:
1710751213267.png
You can scroll up a little high to see that there is an FC project rewarding 5 FC per two paragraphs written means that could encourage everyone to participate with the possibility to reach the payout with 100 tasks completed in 100 days added to the daily reward that you have mentioned of 5 FC means 10 FC a day or 300 FC a month. You could contact him to enlighten you. However, you need to reverse some text on the side of the content written.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
See this:
View attachment 60399
You can scroll up a little high to see that there is an FC project rewarding 5 FC per two paragraphs written means that could encourage everyone to participate with the possibility to reach the payout with 100 tasks completed in 100 days added to the daily reward that you have mentioned of 5 FC means 10 FC a day or 300 FC a month. You could contact him to enlighten you. However, you need to reverse some text on the side of the content written.
I had see this project a while back but totally forgot about it because of my busy schedule now but I would be having enough time this week so I might have to look at it again. Can you just throw more light here let others also learn from here. How is this done because I didn't really understand it. How many words are we to reverse? are there sections we would need to do that or we can include it in all the sections

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You need to write two paragraphs. Then in the middle, there is a word that you reverse back the words. I could recommend as tool reversetext.com to flip the text perfectly. Then you private message to oldguy one with the text you have written and then he sends back your 10 FC reward or 5 FC reward depending on the current reward. Then this is to resume everything. If you need more details you may private message him on forumcoin so he will give you full contest details or give you more pieces of information that you need about the concern he is promoting.