Forex market in 2020?

Mary Frederick

Many unexpected events append in the world in 2020. However, the forex market saw high trading activity due to covid-19 lockdown. Forex traders also saw unusual volatility which never happens before. People have become more interested to trade in the forex market this year. However, it is not easy. Traders need to work hard to succeed. That way, I took free education from Eurotrader this year.

Sam Dede

I ma really interested in forex trading but have not be able to find a better way or explanation to learn it. I don't think there anyway covid-19 lockdown will affect forex.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
2020 is the reason why I became full time trader. I used to trade part time in forex. Due to pandemic I lost my job. So I decided this is the best option while staying at home. I became swing trader and for that my broker Eurotrader is perfect as they have swap free account. The most I like about them is they have accurate pending order execution.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
The forex market was much more volatile in 2020. Natural disasters ranging from Covid-19 left the Forex market in turmoil. I hope that in 2021 the market can have some impulsive momentum. However, it will take some time for the market to go into momentum as before. If the market becomes impulsive, traders will be able to trade very successfully.

bashcomp

The pandemic has really shaken the world markets and stock exchanges,and it has never seen such setbacks,not even in 2008 global recession.
The pandemic has played hard on us,and forex markets have tumbled.