Fluxrewards.com Review

Icydoll

Fluxrewards.com is a gpt website which gives cash for doing tasks and surveys. I have joined the website long back it was my first gpt site .

There are many offerwalls to try out but only tier 1 countries might get most benefits from the website.

How to earn: we can try different offerwalls to take surveys and i do appreciate their support team ,they were very supportive .
Minimum threshold limit to cashout is 1$ ,we can withdraw through PayPal .

I received many payments but it is not good option as compared to other gpt sites. They should increase the offers.

Suba

Staff member
If you create a thread about a review site, you should state how you think the site is legit or a scam, except for new sites that don't yet have a reputation, if you have proof of payment you can upload it. as proof that the site is paying.

Icydoll

Okay ,Sure i will upload the screen shot of the payment proof,I'm still learning to post the thread as I'm new member here . I try to post the screenshot of the website itself .

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1674401235193.png
    chrome_screenshot_1674401235193.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 1

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
If you create a thread about a review site, you should state how you think the site is legit or a scam, except for new sites that don't yet have a reputation, if you have proof of payment you can upload it. as proof that the site is paying.
Most of the survey sites platforms are pratically the same that plays a medium between advertiser platform and the final earner. So most of them just have same platforms installed as you could for example find Offer Toro in most of them or Bits Lab or Thorem Reach or BitsWall or TimeWall or ClixWall, there is same websites there and there and the payout options just differs a little so most of time you find litecoin and dogecoin to cash out to a final wallet, some of them supports redeem cards or paypal in addition so pratically the same structure, except some are scam and some legit.